• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Game Changers Talk Show Stream (Live interviews with three environmentalists)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Is this event all about Sim City?

NO. IT'S TEN PERCENT ABOUT SIM CITY, 90% ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T PLAY GAMES TALKING ABOUT MOVIES AND TWITTER AND HOW YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON FOR NOT SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT OR DONATING TO CHARITY.

EA sucks. Hoooooly shit.

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
He spoke way too long about urban associations with absolutely no knowledge about what he was talking about. He just bored me on my own subject of study.

NO. IT'S TEN PERCENT ABOUT SIM CITY, 90% ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T PLAY GAMES TALKING ABOUT MOVIES AND TWITTER AND HOW YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON FOR NOT SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT OR DONATING TO CHARITY.

EA sucks. Hoooooly shit.

10% is a little generous.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The fuck is this?

GAMES, EA! GAMES! GDC, GAME DEVELOPER CONFERENCE!

Not Water Charity and Other Shit Conference! (Nothing against that, that said, it just isn't the place for that.)

Satch

Banned
im going to stick it out because i just dont want to miss being part of this for even a small moment

I SURVIVED GAME CHANGERS

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
No joke, the fact that you're in here hating this along with us is maybe the best fucking thing about this thread.

Hey, I just wanted to see some cool game announcements along with everyone else. Seems like the rest should have been saved for a GDC talk.

(╯°□°)╯
EAflip.png

So I woke up early to watch this. Luckily I missed the first 40 minutes.

datnofy I'm not really making a comment here (like I can), I just want GAF to pick up on this tweet and post it because of EA's bullshit. #SimCity

Gsak

So that's what they meant by "Game Changers"... They are managing to have people change their hobby from gaming to anything else, using the most effective of strategies:
ABYSMAL BOREDOM

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
TYPICAL closed minded HEARTLESS gaf. This video was so inspirational I turned it off, took a quick shower, did the dishes, took out my RECYCLING, vacuumed my room, and even turned off my monitor to save power.

This was a game changer.

Satch

Banned
TYPICAL closed minded HEARTLESS gaf. This video was so inspirational I turned it off, took a quick shower, did the dishes, took out my RECYCLING, vacuumed my room, and even turned off my monitor to save power.

This was a game changer.

such a nice, wholesome man

well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom