• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Game Changers Talk Show Stream (Live interviews with three environmentalists)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corto

People at EA responsible for this will be surprised of the reactions they got and spin it like: "we try to elevate the discourse and this is the thanks we get?!" These people are delusional.

royalan

Ok, I understand this is GDC and it's NOT meant to be a media spectacle like E3.

But, with that said, what the fuck does any of this have to do with game design? The questions don't even have anything to do with games or their creation.

He's just rambling about completely unrelated-to-anything shit...

Ok, I understand this is GDC and it's NOT meant to be a media spectacle like E3.

But, with that said, what the fuck does any of this have to do with game design? The questions don't even have anything to do with games or their creation.

GAME CHANGING.

JoeBoy101

Anyone else think this is just building up a false sense of security. Maybe they go on for another 15 mins and then a cosplay Faith jumps up, sidekicks the dude out of his hipster spectacles, and then the trailer for Mirror's Edge 2 plays?

please?

Raide

30min rant..."So, about that SimCity." DONE!

BHK3

Banned
I thought it was just me thinking "What does this have to do with video games?". Luckily I'm not, it's weird watching this with simcity in the background...

Aaaaaannndd he's not even much a gamer apparently :|

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
RIPSimCity - This might be interesting if I was unbelievably high. #simcity

haha

royalan

Has anyone posted screens from the SouthPark "Smug" episode yet?

Just waiting for this guy to start smelling his farts...

Mikeside

oop... another one leaving in front of the camera, lol.

Do you think they're stalling while they try to cook up a steambox alternative to roll out in about 35 minutes - I'm betting they roll out a used Dell PC with an OriginBox sticker in about 20 minutes

ArjanN

that's becoming more evident by the second.

I keep hearing people at the back talking loudly, is something interesting happening back there? Turn the camera around, for the love of god!

Reverse camera view:

Bored-Audience-1024x682.jpg

GrizzNKev

Banned
Anyone else think this is just building up a false sense of security. Maybe they go on for another 15 mins and then a cosplay Faith jumps up, sidekicks the dude out of his hipster spectacles, and then the trailer for Mirror's Edge 2 plays?

please?

This would fix everything. Make it happen, EA.

Mikeside

lol, talking about a company that lost it's users because they forgot about their users?

APT.
Finally we're talking about EA, at least.

Irish

Host: Let's move this conference back on topic.

Speaker: No, I'm alright, thank you. Home foreclosures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom