• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference Thread

I hope to reveal it not and release it early next year around January, plenty of time to play through the series again.

Sure, but aren't we expecting Andromeda to land in early 2017? I don't think they'd release the trilogy remastered a whole year in advance. It'll probably be 3-4 months; enough time for people to play the games and get hyped for Andromeda without being burnt out nor having too much of a gap between their releases.

Lucreto

Sure, but aren't we expecting Andromeda to land in early 2017? I don't think they'd release the trilogy remastered a whole year in advance. It'll probably be 3-4 months; enough time for people to play the games and get hyped for Andromeda without being burnt out or having too much of a gap between their releases.

They are saying Holiday 2016 but it could be delayed.

Skrams

50 Minutes Until Star Wars Battlefront

I also just realized the Fifa talk in this conference might be super long.

Everyone let's create this!

latest

Nothing like watching a press conference in the middle of the night! Hope we get to see some more Mass Effect.

Other than that looking forward to more Mirrors Edge and Battlefront!

Top Bottom