• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA holding live conf on PS4 today at Morgan Stanley tech conf [Up: Summary in OP]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Dragon Age III is pretty much guaranteed to have some type of multiplayer (Mass Effect 3-style co-op maybe).

Well for the longest time they've said they would want to do Baldur's Gate style co-op, so I assume that means the campaign.

The Final Hours of Mass Effect 3 also mentioned BioWare was interested in that for ME3, but ran into technical issues.

There will also probably be a separate mode as well since just campaign co-op isn't a great recurring revenue stream.

Heh... making it sound like they want to copy Activision in having 2 big franchises raking in the money (FIFA and BF) and then everything else.

Crysis, Dragon Age lumped into the 300mil+ bucket.

Mass Effect left in the cold.

Likely because there isn't any Mass Effect game in their near future, relative to Crysis, Dead Space, Madden and Dragon Age like he mentioned.

RoKKeR

I'm not listening, but it sounds like they're planning to do reveals not attached to a publisher. We can almost bet on Battlefield 4 being revealed at GDC.

Or perhaps even for GameInformer's April issue. That's my current guess.

iMax

dat music....
dat music.

tumblr_m0dpjlWlnn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

PrimeRib_

Well, I won't be colored surprised when EA tossed up $69 launch titles for Gen4 (PS4/Xbox 720). I won't like it, but I won't be surprised now.

EvB

Sony should fund a Mirror's Edge 2 sequel, since they're so gamer-oriented this gen. They should get in bed with EA/DICE for it. FOR US. :D

They can't afford it with all those 1st party studios on payroll.

Microsoft on the other hand....

Yawnier

Banned
Well, I won't be colored surprised when EA tossed up $69 launch titles for Gen4 (PS4/Xbox 720). I won't like it, but I won't be surprised now.

I wouldn't be surprised either. I've already seen plenty of $70 titles usually it seems at the beginning of the generation (like this past generation with the 360/PS3/Wii, and the one before it).

I'm also in Canada too, should probably note that.

PrimeRib_

If there are $69 retail games, I hope to sweet Jesus the digital variant is less. There's no reason why publishers can't push those savings right back to consumers.

G_Berry

Banned
Man BF4 at PS4 launch?

Dat 1080p. Dat higher player count. Dat not having to worry if my PC can run it. Dat comfy couch.

All. Over. My. Face.

statham

GEN 4 = 720/PS4, comparable power, launching probably close to each other, game prices could be higher at start, DD is huge business, but retail still important. BF4 looks awesome, gen 4 1080/60fps. new power will allow them to do alot more.
Is what I got from it.

shandy706

EA exclusive to next xbox. Peter Moore stands on stage with EA tattoo in one arm and MS tattoo in the other. And yells. GAME OVER

Careful, people around here will freak the heck out over any suggestion that isn't 100% accurate, has screen shots, receipts, a gold stamp, video , multiple links, and a sworn on the bible oath that what you typed is truth and not a joke or possibly inaccurate.

;)

Top Bottom