• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA To Acquire BioWare Corp. and Pandemic Studios

Fatalah

Hey, maybe Bioware could create the first GOOD 007 game in a decade...

What other licenses does EA own? Godfather...007...Simpsons...

xaosslug

34xgyg2.jpg

Fatalah said:
Hey, maybe Bioware could create the first GOOD 007 game in a decade...

What other licenses does EA own? Godfather...007...Simpsons...

EA doesnt have 007. Maybe Bioware could make Syndicate

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
My goodness. EA sure knows how to put a damper on ANYTHING.

Wait, is Mass Effect IP owned by BioWare or Microsoft?

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
Maybe MS would give EA the publishing rights to Mass Effect 2 and 3 providing they have a guarantee of them staying Xbox exclusive.

kylej

Banned
Why the hell is everybody freaking out. Do people still think EA is a big evil empire out to destroy video games?

BioWare and Pandemic now have guaranteed funding for their games. Oh no anything but that.

this is a dark day.

Why the hell is everybody freaking out. Do people still think EA is a big evil empire out to destroy video games?

YES THEY ARE THE EVIL EMPIRE
have you ever PLAYED a EA game? Do you know what they did to westwood and other great developers!?!

ghostmind

Prime crotch said:
Oh great now we can kiss goodbye to Dragon Age.
Fucking EA.

They're going to do the same thing to Dragon Age and Mass Effect that they did to Ultima and Wing Commander - I weep for us gamers.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Loudninja said:
Mercs 2 :(, well they are were going to publish it either way
It will be on 30 platforms now, just like the Microsoft published Mass Effect.

Geezer said:
Maybe MS would give EA the publishing rights to Mass Effect 2 and 3 providing they have a guarantee of them staying Xbox exclusive.

Hm, that's a weird situation, if MS bought the publishing rights to all three, and if they're contracted to do all three games....

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I couldn't even tell you who Pandemic are but that really sucks for BioWare. Especially after what EA did to Origin :(

Top Bottom