• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

East Coast Throwdown | Fighting Game Tournament | May 18-19

Dahbomb

My 20 bucks looking really tight right now.

Win or lose... ChrisG was challenged to the maximum in this top 8. It was a great top 8 at the least.

07ff341c-f1b9-404a-8b9d-02d00d17f363

close enough

oh man, was it live?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Chris G looks pretty pissed he has to play Flocker.

I agree with the commentators, this Top 8 has been fantastic and emotional thus far. RIP Marvel though.

El Sloth

Banned
He never really got a chance to put it out there safely, Chris G was doing everything in his power to make sure Dormammu was always moving.

A few chances after liberation, but not many.
No, there were moments where did Chaotic Flame to make Chris block or for some extra damage when instead he could have gone with Stalking Flare for some chip lockdown.

Zissou

FChamp isn't even using half the tech available for that team. Hell, he uses Chaotic Flame straight off of the Phoenix OTG assist instead of linking Dark Hole for another 20% of a bar. It's super unoptimized, and if he sits down and figured out all the stuff I did, ChrisG will get destroyed next time.

Stalking Flare = meter neutral with Dark Harmonizer assist.

Tweet him that info!

Haunted

Do these anti-Chris G strategies really mean that he's about to lose the dominant reign he started just after Evo... before Evo?

Saddest timing ever.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
No, there were moments where did Chaotic Flame to make Chris block or for some extra damage when instead he could have gone with Stalking Flare for some chip lockdown.
Okay your right. I think the damage was worth it in those situations though, he's not trying to lock down and corner Morrigan exactly.

Tough call, but maybe he should've tried Stalking Flare.

Top Bottom