• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies @ E3 2017 Streaming Thread & Schedule

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
km8mA6D.gif

Easy Allies is definitely the way to go for the EA conference. <3

fritzo

Last year I did it with a Twitch app on the TV for the main stream and tablet with a bluetooth speaker for EZA. Once it's synced via pausing a lot, it works great. Year before, similar, but no smart TV, so laptop with HDMI out to the TV.

I've literally re-watched press conferences with EZA just to see all their reactions. Best in the Biz.

NimbusCub

Neo Member
While I can't talk about it in detail, I'll just say there's no reason to be concerned about the length of Nintendos conference this year.

Feel licensed to get HYPED.

Joqu

Dunno if I'll make it in time for EA's presser, but I'm looking forward to this. Always such a jolly time.

While I can't talk about it in detail, I'll just say there's no reason to be concerned about the length of Nintendos conference this year.

Don't do this to me D:

Sesha

EA is starting in two hours? I need to go to sleep then. I don't want to risk staying up for it, because I know I won't be able to stop if I start.

I think I might watch their streams after I've see the initial press conferences this time. Or have it on a delay, since I won't have anyone to watch with this time around.

Edit: Actually I realized I won't be able to see any of EA or MS even if I wanted because of shitty Aussie internet, lol.

Ashtar

I'm so mad I'm gonna miss Bethesda, Ubi and Nintendo streams having a job sucks
I guess I'll just try to sync up the two streams main stream on tv and eza on my laptop

I'll be working during the EA press conference. Can't wait to see their reactions once I get off work. I literally cannot watch a press conference without them now.

ShadyK54

Brand Manager better watch out, we got some greasy palms over here!

You're comment is encouraging to me. Keeping the license in check.

LycanXIII

If they had the right program, they could have made a green screen behind the desk and displayed the stream behind them instead of the giant Easy Allies background.

Understandable. I'm no industry insider after all. Just happen to know the right people. Feel free to not trust me as much as you want! :D

He's just not making the right backdoor shady deals ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

being playful, nothing but L&R here. im keeping my expectations tempered :D

e: is there an EZA-gaf chatroom or something for E3?

Top Bottom