• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EBGames Summer 'sale' (6/22 - 7/30) instore

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
source: tenzor

These are just some highlights from the catalog...

-Buy Spiderman 2 game & gudie and get a $15.00 mail in gift voucher to get the guide free.

PRE-PLAYED SYSTEM Sale
-GBA SP for $54.99* after you trade in a working GBA system
-Nintendo Gamecube - $79.99* after you trade in a working N64 System
-PS2 System - $99.99* when you trade in a working PSX system
-XBOX System - $99.99* when you trade in a working PSX system
-NGAGE System - $99.99* when you trade in a working GBA system
-DREAMCAST - $9.99* when you buy a DC preplayed game 7.99 of more
-N64 - $9.99* when you buy a N64 preplayed game 7.99 or more.

PRE-PURCHASE TRADE IN DEALS
-Trade in 2 select PS2, Xbox or GC games towards the pre-purchase of any of the follow games and get $20.00 off
-Fable
-Halo 2
-GTA San Anndreas
-Def Jam Fight for NY
-Splinter Cell PS2/GC
-Tales f Symphonia
-Madden 2005
-Dead or Alive Ultimate
-Pikmin 2
-Spiderman 2
-Gran Turismo 4
-NCCA Football 2005

-Buy MTV Music Generator 3 This is The Remix for PS2 or XB and get two free movie tickets ($24 dollar value) - game is $29.99
*pretty good deal if you plan on watching any summer movies coming out like Spiderman 2 since you basically get 25 dollars off basically pay just 5 dollars for the mtv music game.

-Coupon for $5.00 off instantly on any PS2 NEW Title $39.99 and higher

-XBOX Exhibition Volume 5 Demo Disc - $7.99
demos include...
-NBA Ballers, Psi Ops, Metal Slug 3, Ninja Gaiden, Shadow Ops RM, Ralisport Challenge 2, and The Chronicles of Riddick.

-$10 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase Splinter Cell PT for XBOX
-$10 EB Gift Voucher when you purchase Showdown Legends of Wrestling for XBOX
-True Crime Streets of LA PC - $29.99
-Pre-Purchase Pikmin 2 game and guide and get a $15 dollar mail in rebate

$9.99 Gamecube games after coupon
-Spyro The Dragon
-Matt Hoffman Pro BMX
-Crash Bandicoot
-Crazy Taxi
-Spiderman

-NEW N-GAGE QD for $99.99* after 100 dollar mail in rebate with activation.

-Select PC titles for $19.99
including Warcraft Frozen Throne, Diablo LOD, Kill Switch, Gothic 2 and more.

-30% off Driv3r guide book when you purchase the game and guide together.

Most of the deals should ring up automatically on the computers so you dont really need the coupons.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wario64 said:
-

GBA SP for $54.99* after you trade in a working GBA system

NGAGE System - $99.99* when you trade in a working GBA system
[/b]

Andy787

Banned
Wario64 said:
-DREAMCAST - $9.99* when you buy a DC preplayed game 7.99 of more
-N64 - $9.99* when you buy a N64 preplayed game 7.99 or more.
Wow. I didn't know these systems were so cheap now. I will probably take advantage of both of these.. does anyone know how good of shape EB's used systems are usually in?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Time to make a trip to EB...NCAA AND MADDEN WILL BE MINE.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The dates say 6/22 - 7/30 so I dont know if they're effective now...I don't see why not though. But don't cry to me if they're not :p

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
I would take advantage of that gamecube deal if my girlfriend would stop playing Mario Kart 64. Honestly, it's like the only game women play. WTF!

And no, the GC mario kart doesn't do it for her. "It's not fun" is all she says about it.

The coupon for $9.99 off 'any featured game on this page' is on the same page as ToS and other new titles. I wonder if they qualify. I think they'd have to.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
The deal where you trade in a working PSX towards a PS2 or Xbox and get $30 off is a hell of a good deal considering a brand new PSOne retails for $50. I'd participate in that deal if it weren't for the fact that I already have a PS2 and Xbox.

A $10 Dreamcast is also a good deal.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
AniHawk said:
How is this a deal?

Instead of you sending the certificate to bring the QD down to 99.99, you give away a real portable system and EB sends it for you. </sarcasm>

Anyhow, its not like a more informed gamer would do it. Fuck the mainstreamers.....FHUTA

Wario64 said:
PRE-PLAYED SYSTEM Sale
-Nintendo Gamecube - $79.99* after you trade in a working N64 System

at my EB it's already $79.99 without trading anything in. what kind of deal is this? there is no incentive to trade anything in because you get nothing taken off the price.

Alcibiades

bune duggy said:
at my EB it's already $79.99 without trading anything in. what kind of deal is this? there is no incentive to trade anything in because you get nothing taken off the price.

lmao

Belfast

Nerevar said:
I would take advantage of that gamecube deal if my girlfriend would stop playing Mario Kart 64. Honestly, it's like the only game women play. WTF!

And no, the GC mario kart doesn't do it for her. "It's not fun" is all she says about it.

Why not get a GC with the deal then pick up another N64 for $10 + game?

Top Bottom