• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDGE #279 Cover: Splatoon.

Exile20

So what if its a design decision? That doesn't mean it's not ass backwards. Rumble wasn't included in the original Dualshock 3 as a design decision, does that make it okay?

I shouldn't have to feel like my online experience is stunted because of Nintendo's laziness. Why should I have to go on Skype to chat to my friends in game on Mario Kart or Smash Bros online? Whatyearisit.jpg

It is fine to criticize their choice but it has nothing to do with their laziness or horrible online infrastructure.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
Ori and the Blind Forest - 7

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Crayon

Its not that bad for a magazine cover, but the game has those great character designs. . could have been easily better i think.

Highly recommend the issue. Splatoon article, Bloodborne review, Troy Baker, Okami Time Extend, all excellent stuff. Quite like the striking orange cover as well, but then again, I'm Dutch. :)

Can you give a recap on the VR stuff?

Morpheus, most stylish and comfortable and the only device to properly take people who wear glasses into account.

Steam VR has extremely precise and fast positional tracking, unlike Oculus.

Best demo: Valve's Aperture Science one, which is a great showcase for their VR controller as well.

Lots of praise for the Morpheus demos as well, which Edge describes as "rousing stuff".

As for Ori, read the review. They do a pretty good job of explaining the 7, which is hardly a bad score.

Corto

Morpheus, most stylish and comfortable and the only device to properly take people who wear glasses into account.

Steam VR has extremely precise and fast positional tracking, unlike Oculus.

Best demo: Valve's Aperture Science one, which is a great showcase for their VR controller as well.

Lots of praise for the Morpheus demos as well, which Edge describes as "rousing stuff".

As for Ori, read the review. They do a pretty good job of explaining the 7, which is hardly a bad score.

SO glad for that. I guess others will have time to take that into consideration also, but I'm happy that at least Sony is already thinking ahead in that matter.

Just checked using this DATABASE

The all get a 9 out of 10, so

- Demon's Souls - 9/10
- Dark Souls - 9/10
- Dark Souls 2 - 9/10
- Bloodborne - 10/10
I don't update the retroactive scores. It feels awkward.
Can anyone detail their review on Titan Souls? I've been looking forward to it, and a 5/10 is a little disappointing.
Check post 285, unless you wanted more. It's only a short review.

KooopaKid

Banned
The Titan Souls review is pretty damning. It paints the game's setting as by the numbers. It admires the developer's dedication to the concept but ultimately dislikes the one hit kill formula. "Team ICO's barren world worked because you knew that somewhere over the next hill lay a set-piece of epic drama, not a fight that ends in a heartbeat after it has begun"

:-(

Still need to see more.

Top Bottom