• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDM |OT| Future Flo-Rida Hits

D23

i think the stream audio works but the audio actually going out to the crowd isn't workin so we can hear the music but the crowd can't LOL

The video is working for me?

I'm glad I'm not there, watching from my computer chair with a beer and a bowl is satisfactory for me.

EDIT: But actually, it's been way too long since I've been to a live EDM event... Fuck.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
The video is working for me?

I'm glad I'm not there, watching from my computer chair with a beer and a bowl is satisfactory for me.

EDIT: But actually, it's been way too long since I've been to a live EDM event... Fuck.

I assure you, you are missing approximately 86.34% of the energy in here.

Cagey

Banned
Everyone I tried to get to go last-minute bailed. Passed on going alone. Learn Corsten/Schulz tag-teaming a set.

Sadface. SADFACE. :( :(

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Someone post reggie my body is ready quick. I don't think I can handle Armin rocking my world after this set but I can't wait for him to come on and do his thing.

And then W&W doing it all over again at the afterparty until 4 in the morning.

Ashhong

Someone post reggie my body is ready quick. I don't think I can handle Armin rocking my world after this set but I can't wait for him to come on and do his thing.

ARMIN ARMIN ARMIN ARMIN ARMIN

D23

damn, jealous as hell

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shot holy shit holy shit

Armin SLAYING the crowd, me dancing with some awesome chicks, life does not get much better than this.

flippedb

Banned
At least it is the decent W&W remix.

And I'm super jealous ilnadmy. Enjoy it, I'd love to get to an ASOT tour stop one day.

ASOT is amazing. This is how it looked down here

483538_270026586466527_652326653_n.jpg

We had 11 hours of show.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Holy raptor jesus that was insane. Every single set delivered, I danced my god damn brains out, and to top it all off I got a nice, pretty girl's number. Life is good, gentlemen.

Oh, I almost forgot the W&W afterparty I'm headed to now. RAGE!!

Ashhong

Holy raptor jesus that was insane. Every single set delivered, I danced my god damn brains out, and to top it all off I got a nice, pretty girl's number. Life is good, gentlemen.

Was she and or you rolling?

Always a nice bonus to get a girl's number at a show! Been talking to a girl who threw her phone to me at the Flux Pavilion show last week, first girl I've met who's as into EDM as I am

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Was she and or you rolling?

I was, she wasn't I don't think. It was her first rave so it was all new to her. She kept telling me how much she loves house and I was like uhh this is trance... There's a big A State of Trance sign above the stage. Lol.

Ashhong

I was, she wasn't I don't think. It was her first rave so it was all new to her. She kept telling me how much she loves house and I was like uhh this is trance... There's a big A State of Trance sign above the stage. Lol.

hahah nice, maybe she didnt know what trance was? as long as she enjoyed it. you heading to the W&W party now? Damn, I wonder what they would play. All their bangers were just played at the event. Can't play the same thing

ASOT 600 Guatemala City re-run http://live.astateoftrance.com/

BT's set is playing.

Gonna have to catch the downloads for this one. BT was amazing last year. I hope this one is as good

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
hahah nice, maybe she didnt know what trance was? as long as she enjoyed it. you heading to the W&W party now? Damn, I wonder what they would play. All their bangers were just played at the event. Can't play the same thing

I dunno, looking forward to seeing what they play. Will definitely let you guys know what my impressions are!

Top Bottom