• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring: Shadow of The Erdtree pre release previews are coming soon

Draugoth

Gold Member
ER_SOTE_screenshot-(4).png

An Elden Ring Pre Release Preview Show is coming soon, according to content creator Emiru who broke a review embargo NDA, this apparently will be a very big preview roundup before the release of the DLC next month.

Bandai Namco Elden Ring playlists were updated recently as well. All signs are pointing to us probably getting another trailer as well as early hands on impressions from content creators & journalists within these next couple weeks.

Source

Gideon

Can't wait, hopefully they meant 10 super bosses like remembrance bosses and not only 10 overall bosses

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Can't wait, hopefully they meant 10 super bosses like remembrance bosses and not only 10 overall bosses
I think they mean 10 main bosses while mini bosses through out the game.

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
One of my first melee build I also had tough time with this guy…especially in his second phase when he turns in to grappler in fighting games.
im using a faith + melee build.i feel like alot of these bosses has resistance in faith

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
im using a faith + melee build.i feel like alot of these bosses has resistance in faith
Later end bosses have high resistance to holy magic which is why holy weapons and holy spells fall off near the end game.

In one my Faith + Dex (lighting focus) I destroyed some this bosses.

This spell absolutely DESTROYED bosses. Elden Beast was cake walk this.
Ancient%20Dragons%27%20Lightning%20Strike.png

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
She has 1,5 million followers on twitch... Broke the NDA, will she get the brand of sacrifice?

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
I'll watch any official trailer they put out, because they're always amazing, but fuck watching any streamers play advanced copies of the DLC.

Other than official sources, I'm going in blind.

Top Bottom