• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elder Scrolls Online roll call for PS4

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Let's do this. We need to decide on a faction and guild leadership.

Edit: we can be in up to 5 guilds at the same time. Have to be the same faction tho.

Update:
Quote to reveal spreadsheet.
Update your region and faction preference :)

Excited to pick this up on day one, and I could use some people to play with. Leaning towards Daggerfall, but it doesn't really matter since I've preordered and can pick any race regardless. Probably going Templar heals/DPS for my first toon.
My PSN ID is Madmike22089

Fat4all

Banned
I'm super super on the fence about getting the game.

I'll be back to check in, though, after launch week is here.

I am so got damn excited for this game.

A console MMO with full features of a PC action MMO without subs and plus like 6 of my friends are getting it??? Too good to be true.

We gon make our own guild and stuff too.

aawww man, the release date cant et here fast enough.

PSN: Dre_G_Writer_

Imperial Edition pre-ordered at Best Buy.

I usually only play late at night on weekdays and anytime on weekends. Really excited to jump into ESO. Sword and board all day!

Fat4all

Banned
Oh man... I just realized I have $15 Best Buy rewards money, plus I would get $12 off ESO since I have Gamer Club Unlocked, that's half the price right there...

Damn, also ESO is one of the "Buy this game, get $10 in rewards bucks" Best Buy games... oh man, I might have to...

Matchew

I transfered my PC version to Xbox One, but is there way to change it to the PS4 ? Probably can't but just wondering if anyone knew a way to do so.

Pre-ordered. Amazon better deliver on time.

Are we going to have a new OT for us console gamers or are we going to use the current one?

will be there day one, going Aldermi Dominion with friends. If GAF makes a league in the AD faction I will join, if not we will see each other on the battlefield of cyrodil. You can be in to up to 5 leagues which is cool.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Hold on, isn't ESO supposed to be really bad?

I'm a pretty big TES fan. I like the series enough.

I haven't heard anyone ranting and raving about it. It really had a silent release compared to the SP games. Actually, it seemed like Star Wars had a better MMO release. I would like something like this, but I didn't think the core TES team did this. I felt like it was just done under the name of TES. No one wanted to pay for it either.

Dambrosi

Banned
Alright, thanks for the answers guys. I'm not even a big ES fan, but all the hype in this thread was confusing me, considering what I'd heard, so that's why I asked.

MaKTaiL

I've played the beta on PS4 and loved it. I'll definitely get it. The quests and story are really good and perfect for playing alone (none of my friends are getting this game). It just feels like a bigger Skyrim for me which is great. I played 50h+ from the beta and only explored 5% of the whole first map. I had lots of quests to do still when the beta ended. This will definetly keep me entertained for a LONG time. I didn't even touch the PVP aspect of it.

I'll be there on PS4 let me know what alliance we are playing and I will make sure and roll one for GAF.

Are we voting for a faction?

If so put my vote down for AD.

Is there a region split between EU and NA? I'm probably going to buy this as soon as I find a good deal, and as soon as I'm done with The Witcher 3.

I'm sure there will be an active GAF community post release, so I'll update my info there when it's time.

I usually get the mmo itch during summer so ESO releases just in the right time..

Audioboxer

I'm getting it day 1. Are characters locked into roles though? One thing I do like about FF14 is being able to switch.

I was gonna get this but went for Splatoon instead since I'm waiting on Heavensward and 2 mmos is overkill, hopefully I'll catch you guys eventually.

PSN version ready for pre-load :)

Please excuse my ignorance, I haven't read up much, I planned to a week before. Do we all have to be in the same faction to play together? Or is that just for story purposes? There's no WoW type things going on is there?

PSN: Dyslecix

Concept17

I'm getting it day 1. Are characters locked into roles though? One thing I do like about FF14 is being able to switch.

In a way, it's more open than FF14 as any class can wear any armor and any weapon, and each class has 3 different skill trees that each serve as different roles, with the ability to respec, at a price.

theosi

transferred my char from pc but probably going to start a new char on ps4.
im so in.

psn: tritoch84

Top Bottom