• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

Dali

For as long and drawn out as this tournament is the prize had better be fairly high. But yeah capcom cup, the culmination of a years worth of competion, was 250,000, so this is a large reward considering.

Dahbomb

Can't wait for Xian in Marvel Infinite. Dude definitely dabbled in Marvel 3 for a hot minute but his managers/friends forced him back into SF4 (just like with other sponsored players at the time).

MechaX

Lmao, I love Krone. People get so emotionally invested in these people and it just pushes then higher. My dream is for LTG to win Evo and then read gaf afterward. My Lord, that would make me believe in Jesus.

Let's not go crazy here.

If LTG won Evo, people would flee the scene simply because his gimmick would be on Super Saiyan God levels and there's only so much of LTG salt and cockiness one can stand.

Dali

Let's not go crazy here.

If LTG won Evo, people would flee the scene simply because his gimmick would be on Super Saiyan God levels and there's only so much of LTG salt and cockiness one can stand.
I thought salt and cockiness was the foundation of the fgc.

jett

D-Member
Wolfkrone beating Xian?

084.png

Top Bottom