• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

mbpm1

I forgot ricki wasn't gone already

damn it must be hard to play match after unfavorable match, knowing you're about to get bodied

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Man Perfect Legend is really never going to live that down is he? Getting blown up on national TV 2 years after the fact.

Is the TBS airing only on Friday? I watched their CS-GO coverage and they actually did a decent job. I kind fell out of FGC last few years but nice to see SF getting some of that mainstream spotlight.

Yeah this ain't a pretty match. Goodnight Chun.

WAIT SHE REACTED TO HIS DASH FUCKING FINALLY SOMEONE DID THAT

And is the PL thing when that dude went 13-0 against Sonic Fox?

Getting counter hit by Balrog fucking HURTS
Jesus Christ.

It's like you can't make a mistake anywhere past 50% life against a good rog because you are going to die.

Syntsui

Yeah this ain't a pretty match. Goodnight Chun.

WAIT SHE REACTED TO HIS DASH FUCKING FINALLY SOMEONE DID THAT

And is the PL thing when that dude went 13-0 against Sonic Fox?

Yeah, but he actually called Sonic Fox out and went 10-0. Then he said he challenged Sonic Fox's Erron Black (he used Kitana), so they did a quick FT3 and he got destroyed by Erron Black.

Nevermind, it wasn't during the v-trigger.

Doesn't matter. She ate it on the spinning bird kick. If the fight mattered she probably would have done a lot better but they kept her in to get beat down.

Yeah, but he actually called Sonic Fox out and went 10-0. Then he said he challenged Sonic Fox's Erron Black (he used Kitana), so they did a quick FT3 and he got destroyed by Erron Black.

Ahh it was the one I was thinking about. Good times.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting, Ricki. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

Time to drop Chun.

Top Bottom