• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Store Free Games

lnXuPOn.png

Maybe one of the AAA games will even be something you didn't get free somewhere else and also worth playing.

What do you mean? They've given away some banger games in the past:
  • Fallout 3 GOTY
  • Ghostrunner
  • Ghostwire: Tokyo
  • A Plague Tale: Innocence
  • Control
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy
  • Bioshock Trilogy
  • GTA V
  • Nioh
  • Tomb Raider Trilogy
  • The Evil Within 1 + 2
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2
  • Prey + Mooncrash DLC
  • XCOM 2
  • Metro 2033 + Last Light
  • Saints Row 3 + 4
  • Rage 2
  • Alien: Isolation

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
What do you mean? They've given away some banger games in the past:
  • Fallout 3 GOTY
  • Ghostrunner
  • Ghostwire: Tokyo
  • A Plague Tale: Innocence
  • Control
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy
  • Bioshock Trilogy
  • GTA V
  • Nioh
  • Tomb Raider Trilogy
  • The Evil Within 1 + 2
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2
  • Prey + Mooncrash DLC
  • XCOM 2
  • Metro 2033 + Last Light
  • Saints Row 3 + 4
  • Rage 2
  • Alien: Isolation

Plus Death Stranding DC

Guys do not sleep on Midnight Suns. It's an insanely good deckbuilding turn based strategy game that's far worth than what you're paying for here.

The most cruel thing here is that we won't EVER get a sequel to this game because of lacklusture sales on both pc and consoles.

Get it while you can and tell your friends about it.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
I added it to my library but I'll probably never play it.

It's an excellent game if you like xcom tactical games or turn based combat games or deck builders.

You can skip all the abbey crap/dialogue once you're past the opening hour or so. I'd strongly recommend not dismissing it without first trying it.

april6e

I really need to stop buying games on sale to play later. This is like the 6th time in two years that I bought a game for 20-40 bucks on sale and then it was free on Epic or such 6-9 months later.

Last edited:

Kssio_Aug

Guys do not sleep on Midnight Suns. It's an insanely good deckbuilding turn based strategy game that's far worth than what you're paying for here.

The most cruel thing here is that we won't EVER get a sequel to this game because of lacklusture sales on both pc and consoles.

Get it while you can and tell your friends about it.
Does it need any DLC for a "complete" experience? I heard nice things about it before, and I wonder if the base game is all that I need.

GHG

Gold Member
Does it need any DLC for a "complete" experience? I heard nice things about it before, and I wonder if the base game is all that I need.

The base game has a ton of content.

If you get a dozen hours in and you're enjoying it then I'd say look in to the DLC and see if any of the characters that were added take your fancy.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Missed this in my notifs.

The game itself has content worth paying full price for. The DLC is the icing on the cake. Especially Venom (related to main story) and Deadpool.

Get the season pass when it goes on sale during summer or winter sale.

Top Bottom