• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Esquire: Christina Hendricks replaces Megan Fox as Best Looking Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanadeus

Banned
Weenerz said:
Sorry for the bump, but she is totally hot when not getting all dolled up for Hollywood events.

hendricks_no_makeup.png

http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/09/christina-hendricks-is-a-natural-beauty/
This is what you have been defending all this time?

seat

Unflattering clothing in an unflattering photo... Yet it's funny how Christina is still superior to that scrawny boy-woman you all swoon over.

Salazar

Big-E said:
Was stated a couple pages back. Apparently it is Caitlin Alexa but the guy who said whose name it is said that there ain't a lot of pictures of her.

And she doesn't do nudes. Criminy.

Ferga

what was the OP thinking when he made this thread last year :lol

it's a declaration of war towards a majority of GAF

News Bot

Banned
Love how one bad paparazzi photograph suddenly defines a person and how they look all the time. Fun fact: throw a bucket of water over a lot of girls and wait for your dick to retreat into your chest cavity. Or, god forbid, keep note of how a girl looks when she doesn't give a fuck.

Christina Hendricks is classy with a luscious, full figure. Meghan Fox is the polar opposite. Anyone that uses the term "fat" and "Christina Hendricks" in the same sentence is a tool. Not everyone is a twig, and not everyone has the same body shape. Christina's body happens to mould her into OMFG CUM ALL OVER

I know I'd much rather pump Christina with more love potion than Fox.

Dabanton

News Bot said:
Love how one bad paparazzi photograph suddenly defines a person and how they look all the time. Fun fact: throw a bucket of water over a lot of girls and wait for your dick to retreat into your chest cavity. Or, god forbid, keep note of how a girl looks when she doesn't give a fuck.

Christina Hendricks is classy with a luscious, full figure. Meghan Fox is the polar opposite. Anyone that uses the term "fat" and "Christina Hendricks" in the same sentence is a tool. Not everyone is a twig, and not everyone has the same body shape. Christina's body happens to mould her into OMFG CUM ALL OVER

I know I'd much rather pump Christina with more love potion than Fox.

Seriously some of GAF and their attitudes to women are hilariously pathetic. The women i've seen being called 'fat' on here when they are nothing of the sort is startling. You begin to think have these guys actually touched a woman.

Shanadeus

Banned
Dabanton said:
Seriously some of GAF and their attitudes to women are hilariously pathetic. The women i've seen being called 'fat' on here when they are nothing of the sort is startling. You begin to think have these guys actually touched a woman.
The debate never dies.
I find it pathetic that some people only consider overweight women with sometimes flabby parts to be "real" women.
Yet the average woman will never be able to reach the "omg she so fine"-crowd's "standards", most women can get a big ass or tits but usually only at the cost of having a gunt and fat all over the place.

GAF: Christina Hendricks is a beautiful, wonderful, full-figured, heavenly, blessed, divine, godly goddess. How dare you cretins not appereciate her full-figured fullness.

Same GAF: That's way too much ass.

Dabanton

Shanadeus said:
The debate never dies.
I find it pathetic that some people only consider overweight women with sometimes flabby parts to be "real" women.
Yet the average woman will never be able to reach the "omg she so fine"-crowd's "standards", most women can get a big ass or tits but usually only at the cost of having a gunt and fat all over the place.

Well women come in all shapes and sizes that's part of the appeal. There are guys who like really skinny women and their are guys who like extremely big women.

I think some of GAF needs to experience the full spectrum then they'd have a bit more love of women. Also i know plenty of women with big tits and asses and they don't have a gunt.

equil

Ive actually never heard of Christina Hendricks before now.
But i dunno ive probably seen her on tv and never noticed.
But wow, shes got some awesome features. :D

Megan is still hot though, but its like comparing two completely different women.

Shanadeus

Banned
Dabanton said:
Well women come in all shapes and sizes that's part of the appeal. There are guys who like really skinny women and their are guys who like extremely big women.

I think some of GAF needs to experience the full spectrum then they'd have a bit more love of women. Also i know plenty of women with big tits and asses and they don't have a gunt.
That's probably because you don't pay much attention to ugly women - who are usually very fat. But you're entirely right about it being a matter of taste, there is nothing wrong with people wanting skinny (yet healthy) women or "full" (yet healthy) women.

The problem arises when normal women try to fulfill these ideals and in the process become unhealthy because they've gotten underweight/bulimic or overweight and unhealthy.

Dabanton said:

Shanadeus said:
That's probably because you don't pay much attention to ugly women - who are usually very fat. But you're entirely right about it being a matter of taste, there is nothing wrong with people wanting skinny (yet healthy) women or "full" (yet healthy) women.

The problem arises when normal women try to fulfill these ideals and in the process become unhealthy because they've gotten underweight/bulimic or overweight and unhealthy.

Stop being rational. GAF won't like it.

I fully agree.

Taiser

Christina Hendricks for me ... don't even need to hear the alternative. :lol

she's so fuckin' hot, i would lick her armpits ffs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom