• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] Bloodborne Alpha Test

Quan

I have a code for the crew PS4 version, if anyone got the alpha for Bloodborne and want to trade with me PM me.

Nothing....

Why GAF why did you share that sign up link sigh.... fuck those lurkers.

Now some of us who got invitation mail got left out ;_;

oti

Banned
I'm in
and I seriously don't really like the Souls games I played the first hour of Demon's Souls and that's it, now I feel bad but it's my birthday today so that's something

UrbanRats

How did you even apply? Anyway, happy for those that are in, i'm on media blackout technically but i look forward to some more general impressions.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Nothing here. Damn you, Sony. I signed up on that page a while back, although I never actually got the initial email. So that's that, I suppose.

Vitor711

Mmmm...still closed for me.
tumblr_mm1dh8DHE11rurbh7o1_500.gif

Haha, good stuff.

yatesl

Looks like it was just EU who got chosen.

Gutted about the NDA. Agreeing to the terms said nothing, but I guess it's right there in Confidential.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I am so angry right now

So fucking angry

Man

Epic title screen music.

Servers are open for a few hours on three different days.
Tomorrow (wednesday) evening is the first.

Stike

Before the code begging starts:

There is clearly an NDA in place and it does NOT allow passing the code to others. Either you are in or you are not. In that case, bad luck (really sorry!).

OP needs an update so that this is made clear!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i don't get it

are you supposed to get it in your email?

Before the code begging starts:

There is clearly an NDA in place and it does NOT allow passing the code to others. Either you are in or you are not. In that case, bad luck (really sorry!).

OP needs an update so that this is made clear!

Damn, are we allowed to capture footage?

Yoshichan

I'll be F5'ing this thread every 15 seconds for the next 5 hours. This is what I'll do in order to make sure no one puts a code for giveaway. I wanna be there asap :(

oti

Banned
Soooo... how much would you be willing to, say, pay for a code?
Kidding.
Or am I?

Yoshichan

Soooo... how much would you be willing to, say, pay for a code?
Kidding.
Or am I?
PM'd
Kidding.
Or am I?

yatesl

May as well close this thread, like the VMC ones. The alpha can't be discussed, and this just promotes (albeit not by intent) discussing things that shouldn't be, and code begging.

Phinor

That was just an invitation to sign up for the alpha.

Poorly worded invitation at that. It made it sound like you actually got into the test, and right at the end after filling the form it mentioned that you might not get invited after all.

I don't know anyone who got in. Must be pretty small test, perhaps a larger one coming later this year?

Lucent

-sigh- I really hope they decide to send out more codes/invites. I think it's kind of dumb to just test a fraction of how many people will actually be on there. If this was a progressive thing, that'd be cool. 10,000 for day 1, 20,000 for the next day, etc.

Hopefully they do a beta that's either open or allows A LOT more people in. February is a hard enough wait as it is.

Top Bottom