• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] Bloodborne Alpha Test

Zafir

Bah. Bit annoying that they sent out those emails before to specific people getting all our hopes up, and then they don't even give everyone an invite? D: Why even make the invite email specific to certain people!?

Auctopus

This might sound like a weird thing to infer from a Twitch stream but the whole game (except the Art Direction of course) looks like the perfect balance of Demon's and Dark Souls 1.

The_Monk

Unfortunately, I was not one of the lucky GAFfers to be able to play this so I hope you can have great fun.

The game gives me some vibes from the Demon's Souls, which is great for me, I've put quite some hours in that one plus the other Souls games, specially the first Dark Souls, so I can't wait to play this game next year. Have fun everyone, hope you can all have a great time with the Alpha test! :)

Ferr986

theres still
other players phantoms?
I think I saw one there.

EDIT: Sure there are, I saw a couple of them. Didnt know that. Seems like overall the system is similar to Dark Souls.

sublimit

Banned
There were beta events on October 26th and November 10th. I don't know how open they were.

Like i said i'm pretty sure the second one was open to anyone so i assume if they are going to do the same with Bloodborne everyone will have a chance to play the game around October-November.

McFadge

You checked your library?

I redeemed the code through the web browser. I have an item for the alpha in my library, but there's no way to download it. When I select it, all the categories (Overview etc.) are filled with "No content was found." No download link to be seen.

EDIT: Screenshot below

MnTESkA.jpg

Guess I'm out of luck, dammit.

Just logged into the PlayStation BETA site and see I have a code for the Bloodborne alpha, unfortunately I don't have a PS4 at the moment.

Just read the OP, guess sharing the code is out of the question.

Qvoth

come on man, don't post links, we don't want from cops to know
the cantonese guy is fighting cleric beast now

edit: 2 streams actually on the boss now

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
The camera really is a formidable adversary during that boss fight. Seems like 90% of the deaths I've seen against him occur while the player is pinned against a wall and can't tell where they are relative to the boss.

Amir0x

Banned
Does everyone hate neogaf?

just the bitters who have been banned for doing shit they're not supposed to. After they're banned, they form enclaves where they jerk each other off over how unfair neoGAF is.

Edit: And he was pwned again lololol. This guy needs lessons ;)

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
So I got invited to the alpha (NA) but I'm scheduled to work almost the entire time it's available... I get to play for an hour or something tonight.

Better than nothing, but man, gah!

silva1991

lol and they say Bloodborne is easy

am glad to see dogs are fast again

dogs were slow and idiots as fuck in Dark Souls 2

Wendler

Banned
Man, from the animations, to the A.I. and so on, this looks exactly like a Souls game. Little disappointed on that front.

Dude talks like he is starring in a horror movie.

Top Bottom