• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN Halloween sale (Ends Nov. 5th)

The resident evil super collection says "All resident evil games on PSN", but then doesn't include revelations in the description.

Anyone know whether it includes revelations or not?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Best sale ever.

Bought Demon's Souls (like my 9th copy, but this is my first digital copy! Finally I can plug'n'play the king of Generation 8 :D)

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Silent Hill (PS1)

Pretty much free.

GOD BLESS SONY AND THIS SALE!

Tizoc

Best sale ever.

Bought Demon's Souls (like my 9th copy, but this is my first digital copy! Finally I can plug'n'play the king of Generation 8 :D)

Pretty much free.

Isn't PAL ver. of Silent Hill less appreciated than the US ver. overall?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Isn't PAL ver. of Silent Hill less appreciated than the US ver. overall?
Shit! Already bought :(

How is it less appreciated?

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
The resident evil super collection says "All resident evil games on PSN", but then doesn't include revelations in the description.

Anyone know whether it includes revelations or not?
It does not. It's not in the description and the bundle was released two months before Revelations HD's release.

Yoshichan

50 Hz and an enemy-type was changed from....basically monster children to a more generic design.

Nothing major though, it is still a classic.

:( Nooooooooo! Anyone got a picture of these "more generic" monsters?

Tizoc

50 Hz and an enemy-type was changed from....basically monster children to a more generic design.

Nothing major though, it is still a classic.

I think the 50 Hz is the main issue here.
Which still begs the question of why anyone would still want to buy PSX Classics off EU PSN before researching to confirm if they are properly optimized.
Even then I'd still recommend getting off US PSN >_>;

nampad

Such a shitty sale. I wanted PvZ: Garden Warfare for PS4 like the Americans but of course we don't get it.
Also, where is Corpse Party: BoS this time?

Pinewood

Man, I have €9.97 on my account and want:

LoS DLC
Vergils Downfall
Killer is Dead
Siren Blood Curse
Dantes Inferno
Alice: Madness Returns
Undead Nightmare
LoS 2 - was hoping for PS+
FEAR 2

Shit. I was thinking of maybe taking Dantes Inferno and Siren, but they total over €10. Stupid PSN with its pain in the ass funds system where I have to buy a code card every time because we don't have a official PSN store here and I can't use my Paypal nor credit card on other stores.

Does Dracula X work on Vita? I'm guessing not...

edit: at least the store says PSP only. Looking it up it seems to be available in NA and not in Europe. >:|

Chabbles

Trying to get the store to actually work on PS3 today is a tedious job im finding.. just as the store loads up, its shuts down and thrown back to xmb, it seems every other day psn is having some sort of issue lately.. very annoying.

Tizoc

Trying to get the store to actually work on PS3 today is a tedious job im finding.. just as the store loads up, its shuts down and thrown back to xmb, it seems every other day psn is having some sort of issue lately.. very annoying.

Why not just use the web store, which has been up for a year now-
store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Chabbles

Why not just use the web store, which has been up for a year now-
store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Yeah.. cheers for the link, i need to book mark that, never use it. Regardless, would be nice to have psn working right from the console. It goes back to the xmb, or locks up the console as the store loads up (as i type this my PS3 is "checking and restoring file system"). Tried deleting the store app and reinstalling, still dont work. Real nice sony..

Gamer345

Banned
Best sale ever.

Pretty much free.

Same here, not with the PS3 anymore though:(

Rolf NB

I actually got it on PS3 during an EU PSN sale :p
I want to get it too. I just totally don't understand why it never seems to come up on the list of "games that would make sense to put in a Halloween-themed sale". Year after year the same not-coming-up.

My bets for next year's HW sale, "Conglomerate of gory terrors" are Super Puzzle Fighter, Locoroco, Flying Hamster HD and still no Costume Quest.

Top Bottom