• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN Halloween sale (Ends Nov. 5th)

mclem

Tempted by Soul Suspect, if I can just bat down the nagging voice saying it'll appear on Plus by mid-2015. Am I confused, or is there no Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 1 there, just what appears to be DLC, the sequel and the HD version of the handheld game?

Make a US PSN account.
It takes 10-15 minutes.
Grab US PSN cash codes from Amazon.com
Profit.

Most US PSN sales require a Plus account though. It's not just a 10% extra discount like every EU sale, the discount is usually up to 50% over there.

I have an EU Plus account and I'd like to switch, but losing all my Plus freebie games hurts a lot... I regret signing up for EU Plus right now.

Killer is dead is the only one I'm kinda interested in.
Those Walking Dead prices are taking the piss out of PS4 owners though.
You could buy both seasons for Ps3 and Vita for the same price as one season on the PS4. Ridiculous.

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Was £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95, now £2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55

LIES, this game is not even available on PSN :(

and for some reason apparently not even compatible with the Vita? What the hell?!

mclem

I'd play dat Benny Hill Game

jmgmVID.jpg

EdV6Ceb.jpg

VLDQg2Y.jpg

repeater

The Vita PvZ hasn't been on sale a single time...
Not quite true. I picked it up (mildly) discounted a couple of days before I got my Vita hardware, actually. This is about two and a half years ago, mind, so you're at least right in that it hasn't been discounted in recent times.. :)

LIES, this game is not even available on PSN :(
It was added about 2 months ago and is locked to PSP only
Sony reps said it was Konamis choice on the forums.

Konami really showing their business sense. Locking a game to a defucnf console that will soon be unable to download digital games form psstore

Konami really showing their business sense. Locking a game to a defucnf console that will soon be unable to download digital games form psstore

goddamnit, why do they hate money? is ToraShiro a general Konami rep-member here or just MGS related?

Jubern

This thing with Dracula X is breaking my heart :/

I'm almost tempted to grab it anyway in case they actually becomes Vita-compatible.

It's insane.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
SotN PSP €3.99
Dracula X Chronicles €2.99

makes sense.

mitx

Probably gonna get Binary Domain for PS3.

As for the Vita, I wish Dead Nation was on sale for it too.. What about Sumioni: Demon Arts? Is it any good?

SotN PSP €3.99
Dracula X Chronicles €2.99

makes sense.

yeah well you can't really play Dracula X on anything :D So SotN standalone is superior.

Now if i could only somehow export the new voices from Dracula X version and inject them into the PSX port of SotN and play it on the Vita...

MmmSkyscraper

Unconfirmed Member
OP, can you remove Silent Hill: Shattered Memories as its no longer available on the store.

Jawad Ashraf 22 October, 2014 @ 1:25 pm
You are right, it has been listed in error and will be removed as the game is no longer available on Store.

Tizoc

Most US PSN sales require a Plus account though. It's not just a 10% extra discount like every EU sale, the discount is usually up to 50% over there.

I have an EU Plus account and I'd like to switch, but losing all my Plus freebie games hurts a lot... I regret signing up for EU Plus right now.

Well US PSN has a promo going atm.
Say you get $110 worth of PSN cash code and redeem them.
$50 for Plus, $50 for whatever you want and then in Nov. you get $15. Not a bad investment if you're willing to take it.
In reality though, there ARE games on sale on US PSN atm that DON'T need Plus, heck non of the past sales have ever needed Plus, unless you wanted it for cheaper.

All 3 Fatal Frame games are $6.99 for regular users. Heck here's the list of games currently on sale, surely with a $20 code you can get whatever you'd be interested in?
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/21/playstation-store-update-365/
Scroll down and you'll see it.

Killer is dead is the only one I'm kinda interested in.
Those Walking Dead prices are taking the piss out of PS4 owners though.
You could buy both seasons for Ps3 and Vita for the same price as one season on the PS4. Ridiculous.

KiD is best gotten during the winter seal. It's not resource heavy and can go for as low as $5 too. 60 FPS mang, if there's an option for it, go for that.

Fezan

No god of war ascension sale. Missed sale once and I have never seen that game on sale again.

Will probably get castlevania los2

Kylejc86

So I own God of War HD and I have just bought God of War 2 HD and I can confirm that this has now unlocked the vita version :)

El_Cinefilo

So I own God of War HD and I have just bought God of War 2 HD and I can confirm that this has now unlocked the vita version :)

That worked for me, I got God of War hd when they gave it away free as a bonus plus game and then bought 2 in a sale later and discovered the vita versions were now free on the store. I had no idea!

El_Cinefilo

both games are free with God of war 2 purchase?

Yeah GoW 1 (ps3) was free with plus, then i bought the second, a few months later while browsing the store I noticed there was no price for God of War collection (vita) on the psn store, I clicked on it and it said it was free, I thought it was a glitch!

Fuck.
I had no idea the game was finally available on EU PSN.
The game being locked to PSP breaks my heart. Isn't PSN on PSP being phased out?

Recall

Siren Blood Curse is an insane bargain. Game is Japanese horror and it goes for insane amounts for the disc version so £3 for the digital version is ace!

Count another one who was about to jump on Dracula Chronicles until they found out it's not Vita compatible. Good thing I Ctrl-F'ed Castlevania to see what would be the point of getting SOTN by itself when it's more expensive.

I guess I'll just pick Harmony of Despair then.

Jimrpg

Make a US PSN account.
It takes 10-15 minutes.
Grab US PSN cash codes from Amazon.com
Profit.

Just set up a US account, buy some PSN cards and get yourself the Fatal Frame games now while they're on sale. Easy as pie.

Edit - Beaten.

Yep I have a us account, but the three games are $21 total, so prob a bit much for me to double dip on. It's a little bit cheaper with us ps plus...

If I played walking dead season one on PC will I be disappointed playing the next on vita? I also have ps4 but no cross buy I assume.

Also disappointed we don't get half price pvz:gw like America do. Suppose I could buy on my US account but wouldn't get plus discount.

Dambrosi

Banned
The duology got a good HD port, get it if you're interested in the series.
What you did there, I see it.

Demon’s Souls now £3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55

If someone hasn't tried this game yet. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOW.
If only I hadn't got it with Plus, then I could leap on this. Godammit Sony, I shouldn't have to make a new EU account just to be able to buy my Plus games to keep.

Top Bottom