• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro PSN Arc I tomorrow €4.99, Arc I-III Alundra finally coming

JaseMath

Relaxed Muscle said:
Think of your favorite 2D Zelda game.

You got it?

Alundra is better.

Is that good.
Damn... I've always entertained the idea of buying it. Maybe I'll buy it when new releases calm down a bit.

Suzzopher

Dr Frasier Crane said:
Glad I snagged the Japanese Version in time. Maybe it'll become a rarity like the EU Silent Hill!

Same here. I wonder if my PSN account will be worth money in the future.

Dr Frasier Crane said:
Glad I snagged the Japanese Version in time. Maybe it'll become a rarity like the EU Silent Hill!

I have some bad news for you - Silent Hill returned to the EU store last week :p

vireland

Arc the Lad finally hit the European PSN store today after having the wrong (Japanese) version released way back in October. The other Arc titles and Alundra are slotted in and should show up on time and with a lot less drama. Thanks to the European NeoGAF fans for the patience waiting for SCEE to sort this out.

Almyn

Arc the Lad finally hit the European PSN store today after having the wrong (Japanese) version released way back in October. The other Arc titles and Alundra are slotted in and should show up on time and with a lot less drama. Thanks to the European NeoGAF fans for the patience waiting for SCEE to sort this out.

I guess I shouldn't be, But i am shocked it took 3 months to get the right version of the game on the store. I am glad the game is finally available though and I have just installed it on my psp. I hope the release of parts 2+3 go smoothly as I am excited to finally have a chance to play through the series.

V_Ben

Banned

Downloaded it yesterday, excited to finally try it out for the first time :D

Top Bottom