• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2012 |OT| Europe's guilty pleasure since 1956

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Cyprus
Denmark
Greece
Iceland
Ireland
Latvia
Moldova
Romania
Russia
Switzerland

Hungary - Close call between this and the Swiss for me.
Albania - Shocking.

Once again I didn't take into account the bloc enough. I couldn't decide between the Swiss and Hungary (just ask Kabouter!) 8/10 isn't bad.

Desmond

Jedward. Desmond, i blame you for this.

KuGsj.gif

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
What a terrible time for GAF to die.

That Abania woman's screaming must have damaged the servers earlier, they better be reinforced for the final.

I think my top three consisted of Jedward, Sinplus (great song, shame the vocalist wasn't up to it), and the finish singer (pretty beautiful in Swedish imho) - of which only one moved onto the finals :(

i'm soooo glad we didn't make it. half of the fun is reading the media the next day complaining about the eastern countries and threatening to never come back. maybe if we stop sending garbage we would have a chance.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck everyone that said Cyprus sucked. Cyprus is gonna win. And Ivi Adamou... oh god, lord knows I'd smash.

Ivi+Adamou++522++548+PNG.png

Jasup

Helsinki-ESC-gaf! Do you know of any place I can watch the second semi in tonight? I'm not too keen on watching it in my hotel room.

Uncle

Helsinki-ESC-gaf! Do you know of any place I can watch the second semi in tonight? I'm not too keen on watching it in my hotel room.

I was going to suggest DTM as a joke. But there actually is an Eurovision event there today. :lol

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
GAF already had a wobble earlier, hope it can survive this time.

Can't see this semi-final living up to the epic terribleness of the first one though, so we should be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom