• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2013 - Malmö, Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
And this is what my fellow countrymen consider on of our best artists.

So now you know why we we always send in shit songs. This is literally what most of Holland considers to be good music.

Fritz

I dig this. Anouk has a great voice.

image.php

Kabouter

So now you know why we we always send in shit songs.

That's what people don't get here, they always blame it on bloc voting and the like. The fact of the matter is that the Dutch pop music industry is absolutely dreadful, and that is the sole reason why we have the record that we do.

So now you know why we we always send in shit songs. This is literally what most of Holland considers to be good music.

Anouk has great songs and a great voice, but this one is neither a good song not presenting her voice favorably.

They should send the krezip chick or something with an indiepop track

Aiii

So not worth it
That's what people don't get here, they always blame it on bloc voting and the like. The fact of the matter is that the Dutch pop music industry is absolutely dreadful, and that is the sole reason why we have the record that we do.

Yeah, pretty much. I'm always very surprised that some artists think it's smart to release and promote their tracks outside of Holland. Almost every single one of them fails, because while subpar music might sell well here, it will definitely fail when it doesn't have homefield advantage.

I still maintain we should be sending something intentionally awful, we should've send John Ewbank and the Koningslied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom