• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolve's ‘Big Alpha’ test available worldwide from October 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concept17

1 vs 4 PVP.

What happens when the monster dashboards....?

I just don't get the 1 v 4 scenario, at all.

Like other games, you go back to the lobby, find a new player, and start a new game.

Worse was when you have a game like L4D as 4v4 and one person drops, then all 7 of you can either restart, or play it out with an unfair advantage.

It's the nature of the beast.

Any other way to confirm that you get in? Like an email beforehand?

there was a page right after you enter the codes that stated pre-orders would guarantee a spot in the alpha, the code I posted was a pre-order code. I'm not sure about the others but it seem like the multi-use ones will give you a chance at entry.

also, codes should be sent out in a few days

Was reading through the Alpha FAQ over on the Turtle Rock forums and ran into this.

https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/t/big-alpha-faq/18597

Can I party with a friend playing as the Monster?

MacMan:
You CAN have the Monster and Hunters in a party and go to "Custom Game" where you can play any mode, modify a bunch of variables, etc. This a place for your and your buddies to play the game any way you want.

In the pubs, partied players can only be Hunters. This helps keep cheating/griefing to a minimum as well as increases the number of Hunters in the matchmaking pool.

This seems really stupid and shortsighted. I appreciate that they're looking out for ways to stop cheating and griefing but locking away part of the game for players that are partied up is just really dumb.

Have this game preordered and was looking forward to being able to both team up and play against my friends in public games. There's three of us so it doesn't even make sense for us to play custom games. This is a dealbreaker for me I think, probably going to cancel my preorder if they don't reverse course on this.

nath999

Please use this code to download Big Alpha and join the hunt now. Be sure to share your experience on http://evolvegame.tumblr.com/.

CODE for Xbox One:
VC4FD-MWGJW-GWTR9-9WR2T-C6HGZ
VC4FT-JVKFK-KRDXP-HCC73-PHTVZ

Big Alpha begins Thursday, October 30th at 9AM PDT exclusively on Xbox One and ends Sunday, November 2nd at 10PM PDT.

You get four codes in an email so i expect several people will be posting.

Laws00

they gave me 2 codes.

where is my ps4 code at?

anywho wants a code? just name me your favorite Survivor in the Left 4 Dead franchise and ill pm you

I got my code a few minutes ago. Don't really know much about the game, but I saw something on the dashboard for it a few days ago, so I signed up. I enjoy trying things out for free. Hah.

FenirisBlack

Neo Member
Well, I understand I'm a 2nd class citizen, but if anyone comes by a PS4 code, you'll have my love and affection. ALL OF IT.

(Also, I'll give you a shoutout on my stream on Friday, but that's not important or rewarding as the above)

From my email

"Big Alpha begins Thursday, October 30th at 9AM PDT exclusively on Xbox One and ends Sunday, November 2nd at 10PM PDT."

No Ps4 codes until tomorrow i assume."Begins Exclusivity"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom