• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ex-BBC producer Fergus Beeley issues 'I want you dead' threat in road rage video

Dalek

Ex-BBC man Fergus Beeley issues 'I want you dead' threat

_97056552_4fc93216-c83d-4977-83a0-2b6f8f80905c.jpg

A man has been filmed screaming at a family that he wants them "dead" in an apparent act of road rage.

Driver Louise Small, 33 said she was threatened by former BBC producer Fergus Beeley in a Sainsbury's car park off the M27 in Hampshire on Saturday.

Her 50-year-old mother, 14-year-old son Joshua and partner Simon Gale, 33 were also in the car.

It followed a two-car crash involving the family's Mazda at about 11:30 BST. Police said no arrests had been made.

No-one was injured in the collision.

During the heated exchange Mr Beeley told the family he was "trying to stop a death on the roads".

He said he was placing the family under a citizens arrest and added: "I do want you dead.
"In fact I want you dead right now. Get back in your car before you die."

Mr Beeley, whose car was not involved in the crash on the M27, said he had intervened "because people nearly lost their lives on the motorway".

'He just flipped'

Ms Small said she believed the other driver involved in the crash was Mr Beeley's wife who was travelling in a separate car.

Ms Small said: "He opened the passenger side door and he just flipped - he was just so crazy - he just ranted at my mum.

"I stayed in the car in case he tried to grab my son."

The family from Salisbury had been travelling to Portsmouth for a day out, but abandoned their plans after the heated exchange.

Video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W7BjtLil9M

Top Bottom