• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EXtas1stv: 2 unexpected Xbox games will leave people mouth”s left open (Xbox show)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draugoth

Gold Member
This comes from the same guy who leaked that Overdose clip back in November. eXtas1s now says that a Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean remake is under development for the Switch.

The news of the event never ceases to amaze me! I am receiving information that is going to leave everyone with their mouths open... It is that if I say it, it will leave them with their jaws on the ground.

Two unexpected games are on the way and they are going to be absolutely amazing. I can only tell you, prepare to be speechless because information is coming to me, ufff...

reksveks

I am trying to remember if he said something about hifi rush, I know billibunkun did but think this guy said something before

EXtas1stv
The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

Nico_D

Ok, Viva Pinata 3 and Banjo Threeie. Not much else that would leave me speechless.

Even one of those would probably do that.

reksveks

I am trying to remember if he said something about hifi rush, I know billibunkun did but think this guy said something before
For this, he guessed that Hibiki was johanas games.

He also said SH2 was coming to GP 10 days before the announcement.

Not that great a scoop but ehh.

DaGwaphics

Headline doesn't say much. Are we talking:

Happy Lets Go GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

or

scared shocked GIF by HuffPost

:messenger_grinning_smiling:

At least Sony removed most of the pressure. Now Xbox fans can just sit back and enjoy the show.

Ozriel

M$FT
Always "in the future".

Is a showcase that hasn’t happened supposed to be in the past?

How would this be different than any other Xbox show then? They always over promise, hyping shit up beyond belief and then we get Redfall or Halo Infinite…

Halo Infinite was very well received…at launch. Inane to lump it in with Redfall.
Their first party studios are a lot more than they used to have in the past…and there’s reasonable expectation that there’s finally stuff to show from them. We’ll see.

drotahorror

I guess "leave you with your jaw dropped" got lost in translation. Of course I can't figure out how to even pronounce "EXtas1stv".

Don’t believe them to be honest although it would be great to be amazed in a positive sense at one of their showcases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom