• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu #935 ()

Settra

DKJB79 said:
Something that got nothing to do with this thread or the fact that Dahbomb wanted a translation of the DMC4 article, not to mention the fact that nobody cares what I think.

gbovo

DKJB79 said:
i'm disappointed by the PS3.

sure, some games are really ncice, but there's nothing new, nothing fresh, nothing that makes me wait for the european release.

and, it's expensive for the moment...

500 euros for Europe, not a lot of people will buy it in march 2007...

personnaly, i'll wait until the end of 2007 or beginning of 2008 for a price cut, and to see if there are new types of games. Until then, i may buy a HDTV, but not sure...waiting for a big price cut too.
I see a Wii in your future
but not mine

Dahbomb

DKJB79 said:
First, never said i didn't like the PS3...

and then, i know it's about devil may cry 4, and it's all about very nice PS3 games, that won't surprise me enough to buy a PS3. It will surely be an excellent game, i would love to try it, but, not enough to buy such an expensive thing :(
Cry me a river seriously, there are many other people with the same problem and I could care less. Settle for another console if you are "surprised" by their games. No one said that there will be a game on the PS3 that is worth $500-$600, it will be a huge collection of games that will warrant that purchase.

The notch above "All that!" and "Slammin beat!" :D
dmcgirl.jpg

edit:
This is a Photoshop I made in case anyone freaks. It actually said All That! :lol

Acosta

Why everyone has to answer showing the image? Guys, you can actually erase the scan in the quote and don´t show it over and over.

Lakitu

st5fu
Gaijin To Ronin said:
Why everyone has to answer showing the image? Guys, you can actually erase the scan in the quote and don´t show it over and over.

Because that requires extra work.

LukeSmith

ferrarimanf355 said:
ZOMG! :lol It looks like you're right...

On the left is MarkMacD's head, Shoe to the right of him and then I'm sitting there too. To the right of me, staring intently and paying attention to the Bungie guys is Crispin Boyer.

BlueTsunami said:
Halo 3 is looking real good. Someone should create a thread specifically for the Halo3 scans :<
We had (have) one for the swedish mag scans, they were pretty much the same pictures. Minus the Luke Smith cameo though!

AAK

Doubt there is anything new.

But Nero needs to learn how to pronounce "r" instead of "t" when he's saying Kyrie's name.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Scoot said:
On the left is MarkMacD's head, Shoe to the right of him and then I'm sitting there too. To the right of me, staring intently and paying attention to the Bungie guys is Crispin Boyer.

You are now famous in Japan. What do you have to say?

Avalon

I don't know why, but Armodyne has caught my attention.

armodyne looks really oldschool, its like weird because Sony is publishing it.

They are? Maybe there is hope for NA release (or maybe Atlus USA can do their work for them again).

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Wow... totally didn't expect the Halo 3 scans HERE - in Famitsu - still ahead of U.S. mags!

And the quality is so much better than the Swedish ones too - you can see even more detail than before - and these still aren't even direct-feed...

We've seen the sniper rifle pic before, but now that you can see more detail, it looks killer - wow...

And very cool to see how the Legendary Edition opens up too... nice!

Thanks once again neo!

Patrickula said:
The notch above "All that!" and "Slammin beat!" :D
dmcgirl.jpg

I honestly didn't think that was a PhotoShop until people kept quoting it and you spilt the beans - hahahahahahah!

You shouldn't have said anything man!

Skilotonn said:
I honestly didn't think that was a PhotoShop until people kept quoting it and you spilt the beans - hahahahahahah!

You shouldn't have said anything man!
Yeah, I've been wondering if I should have let things go, but I guess I'm just not that evil.

Also, forgot to say it before, but big thanks to Neo for the scans!

neo2046

Golf Panya Wii / Hajime no Ippo Revolution Wii

Sangokushi Taisen DS / Dragon Ball Z RPG DS / .Hack Vol 3

Tsubaki

None of you guys care about the Sangokushi Taisen DS game? That's the only one of the scans that made me go wow.

* Action-Simulation card game
* Made by Sega
* Nintendo Wifi

What's there not to like? :eek:

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Tsubaki said:
None of you guys care about the Sangokushi Taisen DS game? That's the only one of the scans that made me go wow.

* Action-Simulation card game
* Made by Sega
* Nintendo Wifi

What's there not to like? :eek:

I must say the card artwork looks really nice.

Captain N

Blimblim said:
Hajime no ippo looks great. This may be the game that makes me import a Wii :)

No kidding. I was tempted to import one just because I knew a game like this would come out. Now I'm thinking I might actually keep my order at NCSX.

ant1532

Banned
th_97220_Halo3_F935arrx_122_558lo.jpg

That art looks like different Spartans then Chief... That would be a cool plot twist... They're still alive.

Fady K

duckroll said:
Wow, I'm not disappointed at all. Armodyne looks VERY oldschool. Low budget sure, but definitely has a nice oldschool look to it. With Omiyasoft behind it I'm pretty interested. :D

I second that.

Shawn128

How the **** are they covering Halo 3 already?

And is that Luke Smith in the last group shot? Sitting down with everyone? If it is, then :lol

Hunahan

Banned
Man, Hajime no ippo reminds me so much of the old arcade Punch-Out. All they need is that little digitized voice-over ..."Body Blow! Body Blow!"

Kinda sad someone else besides Nintendo had to be the ones to make it happen.

Which reminds me....who is making this? :D

I definitely want to check out Ippo, although I noticed that AQ Interactive is publishing it, so Dimps, Cavia or Mistwalker (LOL) is making it. Sangokushi looks cool as well.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Settra said:
DKJB79 said:
Something that got nothing to do with this thread or the fact that Dahbomb wanted a translation of the DMC4 article, not to mention the fact that nobody cares what I think.

Indeed, I was wondering where the **** that came from :lol

Top Bottom