• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Info 15 Apr 2009

thaOwner

Nirolak said:
The newest Famitsu has started to come out. Normally I'd make the thread, but I don't speak Japanese so it'd probably be better if someone else did.

The first bit of news seems to be that there's a new Ryu Ga Gotoku game in development.

Man, PSP or bust. PS360 will be nice as well but PSP.

neo2046

new Ryu Ga Gotoku project start
My Summer Vacation 4 (PSP)
Toro & Mori Mori (PS3)

just the mag cover available, no inforamation yet

lupin23rd

OH SHIT more Yakuza.

Wonder if this one will maybe be a bit different though, didn't Nagoshi say he wanted to do something (or was told to do something) that would appeal to the west as well? (Although I think if they don't fuck the marketing up the series should do well here anyways...)

Big props to Sega for not jumping on the everything-needs-to-be-a-coop-shooter bandwagon.

lupinko

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

New RGG!!!

:bow :bow :bow Nagoshi aka "the master of tanning" :D :D :D

I'm guessing either RGG4 or RGGK2 that or some new RGG take no one has thought of yet? (Futuristic RGG? :lol =S)

androvsky

SolidSnakex said:
People in that thread were hinting that whatever they're announcing tomorrow is going to be from Hitmaker.

Most likely, Last Rebellion. The PS3 could get 3 Japanese games announced in one day. :)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
xero273 said:
and now we know what NIS is going to announce tomorrow
NIS might mention it but this is another cross license Idea Factory game, I doubt this is what they were hinting at.

jiggle

hopefully it uses the same engine as Rorona.

wonder what era the new Kazuma will be placed in
hopefully somewhere with lots of sunshine for him to get a tan in

EXGN

Next Yakuza stars a younger Kiryu... so maybe when he first started in the world of organized crime?

ivysaur12

Banned
Trinity Universe looks interesting (even though it will suck somehow). And I'm not really feeling the Soul Calibur artstyle.

Top Bottom