• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Info 8 Apr 2009

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
4tzklqt899ff.gif

WHERE'S THE FUCKING VALKYRIA INFO!?!?!?!?!

Nirolak said:
This is also the second time Bayonetta has appeared. By last time we didn't get any information about that :/

Well, the Bayonetta scan is out there now, but the Valkyria Chronicles information remains MIA.

- 皆様にお楽しみいただけるよう鋭意開発中(´・ω・`)

means we(Koei) are doing our best to make a good title for everyone who will play Ni-Oh.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
The AnswerV said:
No 2ch post about Valkyria Chronicles, Demon's Souls and Infinite Undiscovery (DLC?) yet.

It's probably nothing major, just another DLC.

Which would be major news for ME as long as it wasn't crap.

jett

D-Member
Squeenix dropped Tri-Ace's ass? Seems so. And really, 17 year old main characters again? Maybe it's me getting old but I'm tired of that shit. Game will probably be filled with lolis and shitty dialogue. I don't really appreciate how they stole the title from an Isaac Asimov book either.

andymcc

Banned
jett said:
Squeenix dropped Tri-Ace's ass? Seems so. And really, 17 year old main characters again? Maybe it's me getting old but I'm tired of that shit. Game will probably be filled with lolis and shitty dialogue. I don't really appreciate how they stole the title from an Isaac Asimov book either.

no square-enix didn't drop them. read the game's thread. : P

chris0701

No essential new information of Ni-oh confirmed.
There is only a small section on one page about Ni-oh,all info is reported at serveral years(?) ago.

jett

D-Member
chris0701 said:
No essential new information of Ni-oh confirmed.
There is only a small section on one page about Ni-oh,all info is reported at serveral years(?) ago.

I cannot believe Ni-oh still exists. :lol I remmber Koei's president making a huge deal about it.

lupinko

I am going to guess that the Valkyria info probably has something to do with the anime premiering recently.

Also nothing new with regards to DLC or anything like that on the official site, only thing new I can notice is the new portal for the franchise as a whole, which consolidates the two comics, the cartoon, the game, and all the merchandise.

And for RGG3, I'm going to also guess for that one, that it's probably just this week's DLC or something. (This game has had free DLC since the second week of release now, DLC releases sponsored by Enterbrain.)

WYWY

jett said:
I cannot believe Ni-oh still exists. :lol I remmber Koei's president making a huge deal about it.
Maybe the recent Koei-Tecmo merger generated some confidence in action-game development to resurrect it.

Assuming it's still an action game.

andymcc

Banned
GhaleonQ said:
All of those old trademarks (Baraduke, Gyruss, Life Force) are for Virtual Console, right?

i'd imagine so, though life force is kind of strange as it was released as Salamander on Famicom in Japan... maybe it's Life Force the arcade game?

edit: it'd have to be life force the arcade as salamader was already released on vc in japan.

Good to see Konami jumping on the VCA train. Shame at the rate it updates we probably won't live to see most of these games reach the service(especially in the West)

andymcc

Banned
商願2009-012557 沙羅曼蛇 REBIRTH

that's Salamander REBIRTH (salamander is on the trademarks, too), hopefully it doesn't suck like Gradius REBIRTH

Hero of Legend said:
What other Wii games can you make out? Are they all ones we've heard about before?

So far we have in order:

Arc Rise Fantasia
Asobu Made in Ore
Deca Sports 2? (It kind of looks like it says EA SPORTS, Deca is mentioned in the OP, but I can't really find it).
NPC Chibi-Robo
NPC Metroid Prime 2
Kizuna
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Tales of Graces

Deca Sports 2 news is about the score (i suppose, it'll be released in a couple of weeks iirc), EA Sport game in the index is Grand Slam Tennis

schild

Neo-Sheperd said:
looks nice i guess. There is no way in hell this is making it out to NA or EU right ?

Apologies. Late to the party on the reply. But the correct answer is:

There is a 100% chance of this coming to America.

Acosta

Like what I'm seeing of End of Eternity. Nice CGs, not exaggerated doll-type characters (I dig the female one, I don't really like the male one) and the combat screens looks interesting. If there is a developer I trust to experiment with new combat systems, is Tri-Ace. I will be cautiously optimistic until having more details.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
New Info/Titles

End of Eternity
- PS3/360
- Sega/Tri-Ace

Holy Shit , SEEEEEEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAA here to save the day

but this is kinda confirm many guys theories about SE, tri-ace and PS3 .

look like forcing poor tri-ace to do exclusive Xbox 360 titles cost SquareEnix a good developer , stupid monyhat :lol .

Nirolak said:
It was a KOEI game about a Samurai announced back at TGS06. We haven't seen it since.

no last time was at playstation premiere July 17th, 2007 , it was when they confirm that both Ni-oh and Fatal Inertia still coming for PS3 .

13yezh5.jpg

Ni-oh ( Kurosawa's Oni ) is a cursed project tho

Tailzo

End of Eternity looks good, but so did Infinite Undiscovery. I like the visuals though. I wonder how Tri Ace can pump out HD rpg games so fast? Sure UI was kinda clunky and had flaws, but it looked really good, and a friend of mine says it was a really long game too. (I've only tried it a bit myself, but he went nuts on it, finishing the infinite mode and everything.)

xfactor said:
Wonderful Wonder World
- PSP
Let me guess.

PC ADV ported to PS2 ported to PSP.

/researches

Oh, how surprising, I'm right. Hats off to the japanese PSP support. First system to resurrect from the dead sent to die again.

Durante

Still nothing about Valkyria? How do we even know that there is something about it in there?

Tailzo said:
I wonder how Tri Ace can pump out HD rpg games so fast?
By making them SD :p

batbeg

Tailzo said:
End of Eternity looks good, but so did Infinite Undiscovery. I like the visuals though. I wonder how Tri Ace can pump out HD rpg games so fast? Sure UI was kinda clunky and had flaws, but it looked really good, and a friend of mine says it was a really long game too. (I've only tried it a bit myself, but he went nuts on it, finishing the infinite mode and everything.)

If by really long you mean quite short, then yes. But fuck the haters, IU is awesome, and I look forward to more B team games!

Top Bottom