• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu - June 24 2009

Dascu

Datschge said:
Was it mentioned before that video that DQ Wars would be developed by Intelligent Systems? o_O
Yes. It's part of a 6-game collaboration deal between IntSys and SquareEnix, I believe.

Edit: Nevermind that.

Dascu

Hero of Legend said:
I think it was you also who said IntSys is working with Imageepoch right? Where were these deals confirmed?
...In a seedy bar downtown Tokyo.

I don't recall saying or reading anything about IntSys x ImageEpoch, nor am I up to date on these things. You must be mistaking me with some J-Gaf member.

Not true, the six games deal was a mistranslation.
Okie dokie.

Spiegel said:
Not true, the six games deal was a mistranslation.

So what was the truth then?

Dascu said:
...In a seedy bar downtown Tokyo.

I don't recall saying or reading anything about IntSys x ImageEpoch, nor am I up to date on these things. You must be mistaking me with some J-Gaf member.

It was probably someone else, but I recall reading that in my ARF thread a bit ago, I'll have to recheck.

Datschge

Dascu said:
Yes. It's part of a 6-game collaboration deal between IntSys and SquareEnix, I believe.
Ah, first reported in the middle of May I see. Guess I missed that. Thanks for the heads up.

duckroll

Hero of Legend said:

There is no truth. The only "6" in the entire original article was referring to June. I have no idea where that piece of misinformation came from.

Spiegel

Hero of Legend said:

I believe someone mistook the date, June (6th month of the year).

As far as I know nobody said anything about future plans.

EDIT

Yeah, thanks duckroll for the clarification

Top Bottom