• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Which says nothing about whether those 4* pulls are decent?

What you have is serviceable. It's not terrible by any means since you have multiple 4*. You can easily get by without having a 5* and only with 4* and 3*. Cu Chulainn is actually pretty good as well. Ultimately it's up to you. Last time I checked, people on reddit were selling Waver accts for 3 dollars. I would easily pony up for that to be honest. Not sure how long you're planning to play and how much but it's ultimately up to you. I also know people will be giving accts away. I gave away my Jeanne and Altera acct yesterday.

Damn, should have kept the 2 Kalediscope i've gotten in an roll earlier then.

Lmao. Yeah... I would've kept that.

Draxal

Which says nothing about whether those 4* pulls are decent?

People are rerolling after the second ten roll for a chance at a five star or not, because you get that roll right after the next battle (or read my edited post).

Some are banking it though, and you can always bind this account and restore it later.

Sterok

My second roll got me Ushiwakamaru, Lancelot, Gilles de Rais, and a second Jing Ke. Well Lancelot is definitely cool.

kayos90

I will put this in the OP but

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

Bind your accounts in the My Room tab and towards the very bottom called Issue Transfer. Once you bind your acct, SAVE THAT INFO. You need that info to restore the acct. YOU NEED TO REBIND EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU RESTORE. You cannot play the same acct on two different devices. You must rebind every single time you use the restore info.

My second roll got me Ushiwakamaru, Lancelot, Gilles de Rais, and a second Jing Ke. Well Lancelot is definitely cool.

Lancelot is great for his NP. He will clear EXP quests easy with kaleido

Hubb

I will put this in the OP but

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

Bind your accounts in the My Room tab and towards the very bottom. Once you bind your acct, SAVE THAT INFO. You need that info to restore the acct. YOU NEED TO REBIND EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU RESTORE. You cannot play the same acct on two different devices. You must rebind every single time you use the restore info.

Lancelot is great for his NP. He will clear EXP quests easy with kaleido

I must be blind, I don't see where the binding option is in My Room. My bottom options in it are Game options (which I don't see the option in there), Issue transfer number, and Return to title. Am I looking in the wrong place?

BaconHat

Honestly, at this point i'm just rerolling to get a character i like more than having a good payoff. No way in hell am i going with the game having only Gilles and Eon, even with good crafting essences.
(I think i managed to get 1-2 Eon 55% of of time during rerolls.)

Draxal

I must be blind, I don't see where the binding option is in My Room. My bottom options in it are Game options (which I don't see the option in there), Issue transfer number, and Return to title. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Issue transfer number.

kayos90

Honestly, at this point i'm just rerolling to get a character i like more than having a good payoff. No way in hell am i going with the game having only Gilles and Eon, even with good crafting essences.
(I think i managed to get 1-2 Eon 55% of of time during rerolls.)

This is literally the best mindset. Go with characters you like. It's why people still roll and whale for shit characters like Kiara and MHXA.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Well, did my first actual pull and only got some 3* at best (Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke) and a bunch of 4* Essences. Ah well, I don't plan on getting super serious so I guess I'll stick with it.

BaconHat

This is literally the best mindset. Go with characters you like. It's why people still roll and whale for shit characters like Kiara and MHXA.

Speaking of shit characters that we like, is sasaki only available through friend point summoning? Still haven't seen him during any rerolls.
(But i still managed to get Eon twice again since the last roll. Does he have an higher percentage than the 4* or am i just that lucky?)

kayos90

Well, did my first actual pull and only got some 3* at best (Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke) and a bunch of 4* Essences. Ah well, I don't plan on getting super serious so I guess I'll stick with it.

In all honesty you're naturally going to get shit along the way and from events. Don't worry too much about it.

Speaking of shit characters that we like, is sasaki only available through friend point summoning? Still haven't seen him during any rerolls.
(But i still managed to get Eon twice again since the last roll. Does he have an higher percentage than the 4* or am i just that lucky?)

Right, the Quartz rolls are for 3*s and above, while the FP gacha is for 1*s to 3*s
and the game's only 0* Servant.

Got my first 5* craft, Heaven's Feel, along with Herc/Archer/Carmilla but no 5* servant so the rerolls continue! Although I did create a transfer code.

Anyone know if Heaven's Feel is any good?

Do not speak ill of the saviour of France.

I think I'll stop rerolling now ;)

hwtCf7q.png

So the only way to level servants up is by fusing them with those XP cards, correct? And I'm assuming there's a rotating daily thing that lets us farm those cards.

BaconHat

At this point, its getting comical the number of times i've gotten 5* crafting essences and 5* vlad. I'm being really lucky at not getting any of the 2 4* or 2 5* that i want. (I'm just gonna stop when i get one of the four, this is getting annoying.)

Edit : If anyone want a Vlad, Marie Antoinette and Kaleioscope acc, just PM me. Otherwise i'll delete it in a few minutes.

sensui-tomo

anyone want an account with Emiya,seigfried, Carmilla and stheno? otherwise i might delete it. first to pm gets it.

edit: Gone. gonna try some more rerolls on my phone to help some gaffers out.

Uthred

At this point, its getting comical the number of times i've gotten 5* crafting essences and 5* vlad. I'm being really lucky at not getting any of the 2 4* or 2 5* that i want. (I'm just gonna stop when i get one of the four, this is getting annoying.)

#1stworldrerollproblems ;)

Deadly

how are you guys making multiple accounts at a time? Multiple devices, emulation?

Managed Emiya, Berserker, Elizabeth this time. Still going to reroll for Waver

sensui-tomo

how are you guys making multiple accounts at a time? Multiple devices, emulation?

Managed Emiya, Berserker, Elizabeth this time. Still going to reroll for Waver

multiple devices helps (i'm using a phone and pc) but with android devices its easy since you just need to delete Data from the app itself (its doable on all androids i believe ) and just going through the early stages of the tutorial over and over again. (been helping my friends out with some accounts)

Uthred

Got an account with Berserker, Kaleidoscope and Heavens Feel, going to play this one. I'd like a 5* but at this point I'd prefer to play (and re-roll randomly on emu because its de rigueur)

Edit: Finally a 5*, Jeanne and Formal Craft. Guess I'll go with both for the moment.

XiaNaphryz

When binding and restoring accounts, does quartz also carry over? Meaning if you get a good tutorial roll, you can just restore constantly until you get a desired quartz pull?

I may try that on my spare device at home.

RSchmitz

When binding and restoring accounts, does quartz also carry over? Meaning if you get a good tutorial roll, you can just restore constantly until you get a desired quartz pull?

No, when you restore you can´t restore again with the same code. You must create a new one.

kayos90

Sorry. I'm still a bit lost. Do you mind explaining it a bit differently?

Quonny

I wish. Nah, you have to start over every time you reroll from the very beginning.

T-Rex.

Banned

It's not a restore point to a specific time (if I've understood you correctly). It's just log-in information basically. The account will be exactly as it was the last time you played, so if you've used your quartz you won't get a do over or anything on that account.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I got Camille and Emiya and decided to go with that since I just wanted to hop into the game. Feel like the only one not concerned with rerolling, looking through this thread lol.

XiaNaphryz

It's not a restore point to a specific time (if I've understood you correctly). It's just log-in information basically. The account will be exactly as it was the last time you played, so if you've used your quartz you won't get a do over or anything on that account.

Got it, so it's just a transfer code type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom