• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season One - Sundays on AMC

I still think the crumbling of society would've been the most interesting part of the apocalypse to explore. It's a shame AMC didn't give them a bigger budget to really show this collapse. I'm not sure Zombie Waterworld is going to be more compelling than what we've seen so far as I haven't so far taken to the characters. But at least they'll be traveling, which always resulted in better episodes on WD than hunkered down somewhere.

jb1234

I still think the crumbling of society would've been the most interesting part of the apocalypse to explore. It's a shame AMC didn't give them a bigger budget to really show this collapse.

I agree. I'm not really sure there's anything left in the show for me to stick with, now that the most interesting aspects have been mostly skipped over.

I just like that it's a different group of people doing different things with no frame of reference to draw from through the comic books. This makes it fun and enjoyable and unpredictable.

Top Bottom