• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fez: your new god

saelz8

goldenticket said:
6955 is awesome. the game looks fun but dont have a pc
Could be a Live Arcade game, as there was a green A button in the video, or they just have 360 controller support for the PC.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Kafel said:
More like Echocrome.

Is definitely more like Crush. Both Fez and Crush have four rotations of the camera while Echocrome is free rotation in all directions

JavaMava

I thought at first the idea of swinging the level around wasn't going to work due to the difficulty of seeing where your supposed to go in relation to the ease of dying for thinking something else was possible.

Crush and Super Paper Mario both had this problem.

Then I saw the great little hints the level designer added that made it immediately known how you were supposed to twist the level. That in addition to the floaty jump while spinning the level and giving a warning bubble when you've turned a way that will kill you makes this look like a great pleasure to play.

Demo?

Stryder

Is there a non gamevideos.com link to this movie anywhere? for some reason my download craps out at around 10mb or so from them all the time. :|

bryehn

Looks absolutely fantastic. Reminds me of a ton of things. For some reason I got a flashback of playing Pandemonium. Quite Frankly, gameplay wise at least it looks better than Super Paper Mario.

I would pay good money for this game.

OMG. Phil + Jason are stars!

Matt and Cesar conducted a nice, informal interview with phil_fish yesterday. Part of it will be included in the show this week.

Top Bottom