• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
6400101.png

6300666.png

6300518.png

What say you men?

What is the cheapest price for this on pc?

Using a VPN and changing Origin stores is the cheapest I've seen. Russia is the cheapest but you need to download language packs and some people have been banned whereas Mexico is only a little more expensive and I've personally done it the last 2 years and still have my account.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
In the store it says unlocks in 24 hours for me but when i click on game its 24th

Pachimari

Bjaelke were nice to lead me to this thread, so I would like to ask you guys, now that I have bought FIFA for the PC (usually buy it for PlayStation), can I join your ProClub?

You can add me on Origin (same name as here) or Mr. Cola (I think his origin name is nukemonkey) and it'll let you straight in when you press join club. Our club name is Believe FC.

Top Bottom