• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im not sure ill be available, but ill try

Hixx

I've got to cook, eat and do some less interesting things even than those two and then the Clasico is on. Might play afterwards though, dunno if it will be too late for others?

iNvid02

i can too but i need an invite i left again

there are no minimum terms in these contracts broken has been writing up

iNvid02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwPt9nWjaNI&feature=youtu.be&t=3m2s

szLcrih.gif

The annoying thing is I've seen 2 you tubers say that nothing has changed but FIFASoccerBlog say EA told them Pro Clubs news was coming soon. I've no idea who to believe :(

Irish

Certain youtubers have confirmed that there have been slight improvements made to The Castle's AI. Balls will apparently be passed in the correct direction this year.

iNvid have you looked around to see if Vietnam or whatever is still the earliest place to unlock it? I also am pretty sure we usually have a preload by now :/

iNvid02

iNvid have you looked around to see if Vietnam or whatever is still the earliest place to unlock it? I also am pretty sure we usually have a preload by now :/

i looked a while ago and the earliest i could find was 22nd (2 days before us on 24th). it might change though because it doesn't show a preload date like last year, so maybe they haven't finalized everything yet.

Top Bottom