• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Hixx

I like how Kyoufu bothers other people to bother other people to see if they want to play.

Kyoufu

Be a man, let us say no to your face.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I once posted 8 times in a row in a clubs ot koo

No shame

Hixx

I can play but Quiche is probably at his nan's, Wooden and Bacon are being EDUCATED I think as well. So I think we'd have 3 or 4 at best.

http://a.pomf.se/qmqojf.webm

fatdVO5.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So im moving out of CAM for now, thinking of going back into CDM with Bacon

Mr Cola

ill play cam but playing it shit is not fun, im doing better going back than forward

A good moment shared between Moe Lester and the captain of the team Gillet, after scoring the fourth goal I believe.

0R5fXNk.png

We were so passionate about each other in that game that Gillet decided to get sent off as sympathy for when me and iNvid did too.

056YWTL.jpg

What a game, what a win.

Mr Cola

Can play tonight if anyones up fer it

Top Bottom