• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

my controller didn't arrive today as i thought.,

l48osmI.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I told my brother to bring me back something from the Netherlands

<3 Bacon

X9PAwQj.jpg

bjaelke

Is there a way to turn off the lineup bar at the bottom of the screen following kickoff? Quite difficult to play the offside trap without knowing the exact position of your player (radar).

Hixx

just seen the best/worse miss ever honestly

wooden offside trap, they were through like 3 on 1 with keeper, squared it (keeper is like 20 yards out), he tries to run the ball into the net

about 3 yards out he skill shots

the weakest one EVER

and the keeper got back and saved it

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ill say it im really bad and I dont enjoy it and i watch youtube videos and dont know how to change that.

Ill say it im really bad and I dont enjoy it and i watch youtube videos and dont know how to change that.

I've found that simple passes with the A button just don't work. Through balls and long balls with the X button however work like a charm.

I'm never going to use the A button again. There, I've said it.

Hixx

Regular passes are fine.

Show me your settings in the options for assists

It's important

I used to hate the passing till I changed them

Mr Cola

Binding of Isaac Rebirth till HS expansion come sout

No need for you guys tbh

Mr Cola

And we only conceded 5 penalties in our first 4 games

Top Bottom