• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Hixx

446hhl8h.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So I can play in half hour but half the people aint responding so read this and then play in half hour

bjaelke

i hate my fucking pro. so stupidly slow. one interception and he (like he developed some kind of consciousness) decides to smash the ball into his own net. all i wanted was to tackle the striker next to me but he was having none of that. slimey cunt

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
i hate my fucking pro. so stupidly slow. one interception and he (like he developed some kind of consciousness) decides to smash the ball into his own net. all i wanted was to tackle the striker next to me but he was having none of that. slimey cunt

there was this time that wooden cleared the ball onto the side, but my pro got his head in between and that's how i scored an own goal

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Firstly, I thought i could cross it in, secondly you have done it a hundred times, thirdly dont be a bitch.

I am probably the least selfish player in this entire club, if you are quitting over that then quite frankly I dont want to play with you.

Firstly, I thought i could cross it in, secondly you have done it a hundred times, thirdly dont be a bitch.

I am probably the least selfish player in this entire club, if you are quitting over that then quite frankly I dont want to play with you.

You're a cunt and I mean it. Wes can ban me if you want, i'm done.

Mr Cola

You're a cunt and I mean it. Wes can ban me if you want, i'm done.

Hey im prematurequiche

Im going to do a roulette on the half way line, no-one will say anything and if they do ill ignore them.

Hey Hixx didnt pass to me, im going to quit, im also going to tell people i quit so they care

Hey Cola didnt pass to me, he plays upfront because no-one wants to, I would have done a roulette on the right wing and won us the game.

Fuck you

Mr Cola

All you are doing by quitting is trying to make me feel bad, all you did by quitting last time was try to make Hixx feel bad, you dont even recognise your own actions and how they impact other people. You service yourself in this game far more than you try to help other people and I put up with it because I honestly dont care most of the time, but you dare to try to make me feel bad because the 1 in a thousand times i take another route than unselfishness. Not having it Quiche.

iNvid02

ok kyoufu is going to buy all of us apple watches and then whenever somebody draws a penis on there you know its time for games

or you can send your heartbeat across, when somebody is breathing heavily it also indicates its time for games

qindarka

Banned
Quiche, if you're reading this, I think you need to take this game less seriously.

Even though I don't play much anymore, I'd hate to see this club fall out over something so petty. For what it's worth, I do consider both of you to be friends, to be overall pleasant people and I hope you two can make this up.

I have noticed a bit more toxicity lately and I hope we can remember it's just a broken game and that we play not so much for the game, but for the pleasure of playing with others.

Top Bottom