• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

bjaelke

just finding it incredibly frustrating to play as a defender with the friendly ai constantly trying to humiliate you

i suck

Something everybody should be aware of is that CDMs and defenders take forever to control the ball and pass it again. There's a good few seconds you can do fuck all. So if there's an opponent nearby he will close you down and take the ball off you easily. There's nothing you can do about that.

Is this game broken? Yes it is.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What im reading between the lines and hearing is that people need to give me the ball more.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What im reading between the lines and seeing is that people want me to shoot less

Mr Cola

Im gonna pick a random time before the CL and invite people

This random time will be 5pm my time

I got bored of Borderlands 2 after like 3/4 hours but my buddy got this free with his GPU so I picked it up to actually play something with my friends now!

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
There was actually no game earlier, right? I checked from time to time and it always seemed to be no one on mumble and 2 players online. I can play after CL.

Mr Cola

Whats the earliest people can play today and can we make it earlier? I want to play.

iNvid02

thats a ridiculous goal bacon

Is playing Drop In/Out matches the only way to advance my pro?

yeah, i dont know if anyone has gifted you the stuff from the catalogue which also boosts your rating. if not add me on origin and i will send it to you (iNvid22)

UncleO

Other than playing with the club? Yes.

Well you can also be gifted stuff through the store, just tell one of us to do that next time you join. We usually forget

yeah, i dont know if anyone has gifted you the stuff from the catalogue which also boosts your rating. if not add me on origin and i will send it to you (iNvid22)

ok, looks like ill be playing a few more drop in/out matches till I am able to play some games with you guys this weekend.

Mr Cola

Ive never see us leave on a win streak before :D

Mr Cola

maybe you shouldnt expect EIGHT people to quit because someone has arrived

I said quit at the start of the arena screen.

Usually every gets out in time.

Hixx

why though? i'm sure bacon/anyone would understand.

Would you expect people to quit out of a game if you've just jumped into the Mumble?

Mr Cola

Well just make that a rule now, but what do we do about controller fuck ups then?

Do we go in regardless now?

Im fine making that a rule, we just all need to know what the rules are so we dont get in this situation anymore.

Hixx

idk.

I personally think its a bit daft to ask 8 people to quit in this situation.

If we'd been searching for ages and had a lot of people I probably wouldn't say my controller wasn't working so people would just go in. If it was a quick search and we only had 4/5 I'd probably ask if people would quit, yeah.

I'd have no problem with a rule that if theres 6-7+ people and my controller fucked up I'd just have to sit a match out. I mean it sucks, but sometimes it takes ages to find a game and it wouldn't be fair of me to ask others to quit.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I was talking to my girlfriend and I realized too late that we were supposed to quit. And then I saw still 5 people in the game, but in the end it was just me and bjaelke.

I noticed that the keeper is reacting quite well to the commands of the captain, ours did quite some nice saves when ordered so.

Mr Cola

So long as people know whats what, the last thing I want is someone ragequitting because the match before we quite because x had an issue and the next match y has one and we dont.

Top Bottom