• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Hixx

That would make it easier ;o

Legit though if you're not paying attention to the mumble when we're in the arena... come on brevilles, it's a minute of your ear time at most.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That would make it easier ;o

Legit though if you're not paying attention to the mumble when we're in the arena... come on brevilles, it's a minute of your ear time at most.

Aye, we have next to no rules except mumble and this pisses me off no end.

Im not an angry man, it takes a lot to get me going, im Mr Nice guy.

Dont make Cola sad.

Kyoufu

I think Cola is a cool guy for wanting to quit so that Bacon could join.

But after taking ages to get into a game I hope Bacon isn't sad that I didn't want to quit out. (I did anyway, because I love you Bacon).

But yeah, I don't expect anyone to do that for me if I just log on.

Also the controller issue is really annoying. :(

The controller issue is so completely random. Like, it doesn't matter what controller you're using, wired or wireless. It only ever happens in FIFA and when you've alt+f4'd, the controller will work like a charm again as if nothing happened.

In the end it probably will come down to something fucking ridiculous like "You've got this version of Adobe Reader installed and occasionally it will conflict with FIFA."

EA pls fix

iNvid02

The controller issue is so completely random. Like, it doesn't matter what controller you're using, wired or wireless. It only ever happens in FIFA and when you've alt+f4'd, the controller will work like a charm again as if nothing happened.

In the end it probably will come down to something fucking ridiculous like "You've got this version of Adobe Reader installed and occasionally it will conflict with FIFA."

EA pls fix

just look through the programs installed and see whats running when it happens, maybe check event viewer for anything.

Code:
EA Press Release - 28th November 2014

We're pleased to announce title update 1.03 for FIFA 15 across various platforms

- Fixed issue where the AI centrebacks would turn into useless fucking cunts
- Fixed issue where SEXY ANIME DESKTOP DANCER application would cause controller to stop working

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

EA pls fix

Yeah, it could happen anytime too, doesn't matter if this is your first game of the day or the 10th, it can disconnect.

iNvid02

such a cunt kyoufu, he left me and bjaelke at half time

but it doesnt matter we won. your guy scored a bicycle kick hixx

8gsFvVz.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone want games or do we all hate it?

I want games, had to leave cause of headache earlier.

Mr Cola

Anyone up for it or should i go watch filums

Mr Cola

Ok so people are eating dinner games in an hour

Mr Cola

im just saying

because im not sending out 25 invites

Im not inviting anyone, come or dont we have enough regardless

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
today i actually did pretty ok as rb, dumb penalty excluded, it feels nice

Mr Cola

Gonna send invites out at 2pm if people want to play

Top Bottom