• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

MrCarter

I learn one new fighter every three years or something. Dunno how anybody could play a bit of everything and become a decent player at anything.

lol tell me about it. I play SFV occasionally when I have very limited time as it is and juggling 3/4 games with it is impossible. Will probably play Infinite and see how it's stacks up.

Numb

Frauds among us. Every true fighting game fan here can play all the fighting games, and even party games if they have extra free time!

All FGC gaf does is watch streams,speculate mavhel and skim through Shaoweeb posts
No one plays here

pizzacat

Banned
Theory-crafting is too much work.
IF 👏🏻 YOU 👏🏻 THINK 👏🏻 IN 👏🏻 OR 👏🏻 OUT 👏🏻 OF 👏🏻 FIGHTING 👏🏻 GAMES 👏🏻 YOURE 👏🏻 DOING 👏🏻 IT 👏🏻 WRONG

Also tekken 7 was getting playtested when I was still in hs, now I'm a man child who doesn't know what to do with their life tekken 7 has me thinking

mbpm1

IF 👏🏻 YOU 👏🏻 THINK 👏🏻 IN 👏🏻 OR 👏🏻 OUT 👏🏻 OF 👏🏻 FIGHTING 👏🏻 GAMES 👏🏻 YOURE 👏🏻 DOING 👏🏻 IT 👏🏻 WRONG

Also tekken 7 was getting playtested when I was still in hs, now I'm a man child who doesn't know what to do with their life tekken 7 has me thinking
emojis censored LUL

Numb

There are folks who weren't even teens last VF who got kids now
Know some

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think Tekken might be my main fighter now. It or Marvel. SFV is a lost cause after watching GG grand finals and realizing how subpar the matches and mechanics really are compared to. Capcom needs to take the L. Come season three, get rid of all the DLC BS and just come out with SSFV with new characters, mechanics, stages, jammed pack with everything, charge $40 for it and call it a day.

Tekken will save the FGC until people realize that they are really bad at it and give up two weeks later.

But what a glorious two weeks it will be.

Line_HTX

Some guy on Gamespot was going all about Injustice 2 was accessibility done right, that it encouraged this outsider to want to get better while having fun, I guess.

Pretty alright points.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Tekken is the ultimate button mashing fighter. The gameworks around here has that 3d Tekken and people go ham in it.

Numb

Saving the FGC yet again
Injustice just more successful, more accessible, worldwide recognized characters, only fighter with non-shyt story, good SP,Post-release oversupport and updates, support from devs in tournys etc etc

Zissou

I imagine a lot of it will ultimately rest on how satisfied people are with infinite. I doubt project M would've existed if brawl hadn't been so terrible.

Dahbomb

The guys behind Project Marvel are pretty advanced, they had changed pretty much all the characters already. Some of the stuff they were doing exceeding my expectations.

But yeah I don't expect it to take off in the light of Marvel Infinite around the block. It's a nice side diversion in the mean time but when Marvel Infinite comes out, all the main Marvel folks will be on that like white on rice.

JeTmAn81

The guys behind Project Marvel are pretty advanced, they had changed pretty much all the characters already. Some of the stuff they were doing exceeding my expectations.

But yeah I don't expect it to take off in the light of Marvel Infinite around the block. It's a nice side diversion in the mean time but when Marvel Infinite comes out, all the main Marvel folks will be on that like white on rice.

Wait, so is a rebalanced Project Marvel actually a reality now? I hadn't heard.

Lemstar

.la1n

I'll dabble in Tekken 7 like I have other fighters but the real game I'm waiting to put time in for is Infinite. If the lords shine down on us it won't be a train wreck. I didn't even bother with Injustice 2; I knew I'd just play SwampThing a bit and toss it to the side.

Top Bottom