• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
y2iDgcM.jpg

mbpm1

Normals are definitely slow as hell.

Somewhat less stubby than I thought if the sweep becomes not very punishable with a good cancel on the first hit

her walkspeed is gief tier too but also expected

Shun

https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/cid=PN.CH.JP-PN.CH.MIXED.JP-CATEGORY00000865

If anyone wants to go sign up to see if you can partake in the Gundam Versus closed beta.

Sign up from now until February 28th. You will get a email March 9th notifying you if you are able to partake in it.

You'll be chosen to take part in 3 different times, March 10th 19:00-22:00; March 11th 19:00-22:00; and March 12th 19:00-22:00.

There will be 4 different modes to choose from, Player Match, Ultimate Battle, Trial Battle, and Free Battle.

You will have a lot of different suits to choose from in the closed beta.

Beckx

"gimme Powerstone, gimme Powerstone"

Fuck Powerstone, it wasn't fun, GIVE ME THIS BASKETBALL GAME WHERE I CAN PUNCH A STRAWBERRY IN THE FACE

academy_screen.png

(Dunklords for Steam)

shaowebb

"gimme Powerstone, gimme Powerstone"

Fuck Powerstone, it wasn't fun, GIVE ME THIS BASKETBALL GAME WHERE I CAN PUNCH A STRAWBERRY IN THE FACE

academy_screen.png

(Dunklords for Steam)
I need a link to that good sir. Google and steam are not making finding that easy.

Top Bottom