• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

AAK

I personally think it speaks more about how much of a Tekken 6 expansion pack Tekken 7 is than a sequel.

notworksafe

XJApiGT.gif

Tripon

I personally think it speaks more about how much of a Tekken 6 expansion pack Tekken 7 is than a sequel.

I just want to be sure, are you saying that Tekken 7 is an updated Tekken 6? Or is it that Tekken 7 will have a "Tekken 6 mode" or something.

Everybody knows Daigo would win more if he played Guile, but he needs Rock Lee-style self-imposed rules to motivate himself.

Otherwise he becomes eye-twitching depressed drunk Daigo again.

notworksafe

When we had Justin come here to some events we just had to pay his flight one way, sheesh. And in the end he spent more giving to the charity than we spent bringing him here so it all worked out.

Line_HTX

It's not like I'm going off on hearsay from other people, I've seen the tweets like the one where he was asking for a code for the PS4 Marvel back in December when it's a very cheap download. Like what the fuck, who does that... Really, that stuff he said at the end of the donation race was just disappointing.

It's not like I'm going off on hearsay from other people, I've seen the tweets like the one where he was asking for a code for the PS4 Marvel back in December when it's a very cheap download. Like what the fuck, who does that... Really, that stuff he said at the end of the donation race was just disappointing.

Actually I think that was KBR, and Justin made fun of him on Twitter for it.

Shouta

Actually I think that was KBR, and Justin made fun of him on Twitter for it.

As I recall, he asked Capcom folks on twitter for a code when they announced it. Doesn't hurt to try and use your fame for a bit of something.

Lots of players get flown out pretty on someone else's dime and they'll sometimes walk away with the prize pool. It seems strange to me to knock the guy for a code, lol. If you can get it for free by asking, why not?

JeTmAn81

As I recall, he asked Capcom folks on twitter for a code when they announced it. Doesn't hurt to try and use your fame for a bit of something.

Lots of players get flown out pretty on someone else's dime and they'll sometimes walk away with the prize pool. It seems strange to me to knock the guy for a code, lol. If you can get it for free by asking, why not?

I guess it just seems a bit gauche to be seen publicly asking for handouts instead of just paying $25 for the game you play professionally. That said, I wish someone would gift me a code :/

Shouta

I guess it just seems a bit gauche to be seen publicly asking for handouts instead of just paying $25 for the game you play professionally. That said, I wish someone would gift me a code :/

Yeah, I can understand that a bit but eh, when we're in an age when folks are getting free money from folks for just streaming, asking for a code is refreshingly honest.

Just to nitpick, KBR isn't a pro. He isn't paid to to play the game unlike the sponsored players. He's a top-tier competitor but not a pro, at least IMO.

Yeah, I can understand that a bit but eh, when we're in an age when folks are getting free money from folks for just streaming, asking for a code is refreshingly honest.

Just to nitpick, KBR isn't a pro. He isn't paid to to play the game unlike the sponsored players. He's a top-tier competitor but not a pro, at least IMO.

He's not sponsored? I could've swore he was.

shaowebb

I've been browsing on play asia, and found Nitroplus Blasterz to be on sale for $17.99. Click here

Should I get it? Is there any difference between the Japanese and U.S. versions?

To my knowledge no differences what so ever. If you got the game already then congrats. I double dipped and got it for PC after I got the PS3 copy. I keep hoping someday someone makes Ouka a threat, but her hurtbox is too easy to pick off inspite of her fast speed, damage and ranged options. Just better to play Homura, Sonico or any of the other top tier considering how easy it is to setup folks in this game to open up the damage floodgates.

Top Bottom