• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | July 21-27 | EMPty

CPS2

Capcom delayed the PC release of Ultra so long that it gave me time to realize I don't want even want the game.
They're releasing it after evo too, so a lot of the hype has worn off but I'll pick it up because I'm going to want to play it at some point. I'm not even getting it for the new characters, just want to have the latest version. I mean this is very likely going to be the last version of SF4 so I don't want to be stuck with AE2012 forever.

That Vicious vs Chris G match, did he screw up his command throw? I get the sweep when I screw up command throw or DP, and I don't think DP will kill so I guess he screwed up his command throw. But what a horrible way to go out.

Anne

Fighting Games Weekly | Jul 28-Aug 3 | Under Night In Birth? How many kids does that

Doesn't fit.

Wait, what happened for Tekken this week? Outside of a slightly extended version of a trailer we got at EVO?

What happened for Capcom, besides a big load of nothing?

casperOne

JWong still Chris's demon... In multiple games..

Only in SF4. In SF4, Justin is 4-3, winning 14/24 games.

In Marvel, Chris has thoroughly beat Justin, going 17-9.

Of course, in Marvel, that may swing more in Justin's favor given his Storm on point against Chris' Morridoom.

Of course, in Marvel, that may swing more in Justin's favor given his Storm on point against Chris' Morridoom.

I'd say that the Marvel one would be bigger, considering that Justin's latest victory over Chris was in Evo grand finals. At least I see it as counting for a bit more.

FGW | Enzo SUCK DICK

He keeps beating him at the only tournament that matters though.

viscant preaching the truth

I enjoy it, but I pretty much like watching almost all forms of fights in SF4 from this to zoning battles or vortex battles. Except Rufus vs Rufus.

Take those grabs time after time.

Snake had a 50% life lead with 10 seconds left. No point in risking anything and just take the grabs while not doing quick wake up. Justin should have tried some overheads though, that would have gotten Snake to press buttons.

I enjoy it, but I pretty much like watching almost all forms of fights in SF4 from this to zoning battles or vortex battles. Except Rufus vs Rufus.

Snake had a 50% life lead with 10 seconds left. No point in risking anything and just take the grabs while not doing quick wake up. Justin should have tried some overheads though, that would have gotten Snake to press buttons.

Yeah I love when players just take grabs when they have a huge lead. What's the other player going to do. Also thank you Capcom for the Rufus grab nerf.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
FGW | The thirst is UNiEL
9OKlTUd.gif

FGW | Enzo SUCK DICK

You and CountBlackule are blurring.
E2kai.png

FGW | Comic Conned
2an4d.png

casperOne

He keeps beating him at the only tournament that matters though.

I'd say that the sample size backing this statement up is small; Chris beat Justin in 2012, Justin won in 2013 and 2014.

But something like "keeps beating him" is subjective, so I'll leave it at that.

---

FGW | The thirst is UNiEL

I vote for this.

Top Bottom