• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 12-18 | The Bracket Racket

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Google buying Twitch could be a real boon to the esports scene. Everyone else, especially streamers who make actual money from streaming, I'm not so sure about.

Might be a good thing for the FGC too but I'm not sure how closely google would want to associate with the FGC until it cleans up its act.

Well hopefully the idiot kid who called the FGC racist gets fired or something.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Google buying Twitch could be a real boon to the esports scene. Everyone else, especially streamers who make actual money from streaming, I'm not so sure about.

Might be a good thing for the FGC too but I'm not sure how closely google would want to associate with the FGC until it cleans up its act.

Well hopefully the idiot kid who called the FGC racist gets fired or something.
Isn't YT CPM better than Twitch CPM anyways? I thought people just stuck with Twitch because of the chat + established subscriber-base.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Mike Ross is officially cursed if he doesn't survive the merger.

Isn't YT CPM better than Twitch CPM anyways? I thought people just stuck with Twitch because of the chat + established subscriber-base.

Yes but lol content ID.

FGW | *buffering...*
FGW | Copyright Crossup!

Jared? Isn't he like the CM of WWE games now

Nah I'm talking about the CEO. Jared has some cushy job with WWE or something now.

Top Bottom