• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 8-14 | Fining Nemo

pixelish

image.php

this avatar is appropriate for anything hype

yams, why do you keep changing your avatar? eventually you go back to that cloud avatar.

EDIT: team sony playing ultra on 360 lol

Anne

6048 damage for Ken/Koro with full resources but i still feel like I should get more >=o

So anyway, this weekend should be fun for Asian tournys, I should watch some Thaiger uppercut to see what Itazan has been up to with his chars.

This is Persona, they should be dead with full resources :v

I looked at the brackets, SF4 only has 65 players this year compared to 128 for last year. That kind of sucks. I wonder why the Thai's did come out in full force this year?

Myn

Not sure who's on commentary but they were saying how KSK is just a casual fighting game player. I hope he meant in regards to SF4, KSK beasted with Alex in 3s.

mbpm1

Not sure who's on commentary but they were saying how KSK is just a casual fighting game player. I hope he meant in regards to SF4, KSK beasted with Alex in 3s.

Was Cameraman and Gamerbee. They probably meant Sf4, they were talking about the matchups.

pixelish

LMAO dat handshake bait

EDIT: this match is so awesome lol (wake up jab, voluntarily giving the round away because of midgame pause, taunt bait)

Rhapsody

Banned
I got back from a friend's. Played the full version of Smash 4. This game is so much better than I thought it would be. It's much more different than Brawl. Messed around with pivot tilts and smashes. Same with the new shielding, really great stuff. Interestingly enough, when you dash the opposite direction and your character skids, you're able to now grab.

I tried out Marth, Fox, Palutena, Jigglypuff, and a few others mostly. Marth's range is definitely shorter, but he doesn't feel worse. Fox isn't too bad. Down air into up tilt seemed to actually combo according to training mode. Palutena's speed is ridiculous. She's a really fast character with fast normals. Jigglypuff doesn't suck now. Her knockback is good and her aerial mobility is great again. Rest isn't Melee status but it's better than Brawl from what I remember.

Beesuit

This Cameraman dude, commentating with a mouth full of food then saying Elena must be Brazilian because capoeira. Someone get him off already.

Top Bottom