• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Battle Arena MEL, Canada Cup VN, KAKUTOP, SFV Crash

Wiseblade

Top 32 of the UK Pokkén Nationals (Premier event in the Pokkén Pro Tour Championship Series) today. Due to a complete absence of promotion by The Pokémon Company player turnout was abysmal, but there's enough quality players to at least make top 32 interesting.

Twitch stream: https://www.twitch.tv/pokkentournamenteu

Ryan Hart is on commentary, so at least it's esports.

Gaah Momochi could have chipped him out!

My exact thoughts, he wasn't willing to burn the meter for that. Haitani basically dared him to. I think he would have been OK with Momochi finishing him off without meter for the final round but he got the comeback because Momochi wanted to keep his meter.

SMK

My exact thoughts, he wasn't willing to burn the meter for that. Haitani basically dared him to. I think he would have been OK with Momochi finishing him off without meter for the final round but he got the comeback because Momochi wanted to keep his meter.

Sucks to go out like that.

Tripon

Cigl3CPXAAEDvEi.jpg:large

Tripon

First tournament that Kbrad won in SFV

Edit: marvel exhibition on after the interview.

Next week, ranking events Lima Salty 3 in Lima, Peru. ToRyuKen in Toronto, Canada, and the premier event in Stunfest.

Only American going to Stunfest is Gootecks. Expect Justin and the EG gang to be in Lima or Toronto for the easier points.

Dahbomb

So when Kbrad was talking about how KBR's team was low-tier, was that sarcasm? How good is it actually?
Mid tier team composed of all mid tier characters. Hulk is the best point of the 3 and Sentinel is the best assist with Hulk being somewhere in the middle.

Certainly not low tier.

Top Bottom