• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO & Dreamhack Summer [CPT Premier] [06/16/17-06/19/17]

ScribbleD

goddammit jebailey

From what I hear the venue internet has been spotty because of storms in the area. Not really something anyone can anticipate or control for. They could have satellite trucks, but that's a hell of an expense for a contingency plan.

Alucrid

Banned
From what I hear the venue internet has been spotty because of storms in the area. Not really something anyone can anticipate or control for. They could have satellite trucks, but that's a hell of an expense for a contingency plan.

i'm mostly joking and just want to blame him

Pachinko

I take it this stream has been this rough all weekend ? I don't remember it being this bad last year with 3 times the viewers.

This is cutting out almost every minute though :(

Perineum

So the Punk worship is ending here today at last? He looks mad free right now. Teching almost no throws. Yeesh.

Also, this stream is butt cheeks. Spooby where you at? :(

But it hasn't been storming in the pass 3 days.

Kyne

What the hell is the streaming setup this year?

smartphone-charger-hamster-prototype-1.jpg

jett

D-Member
wow the view counts for SFV dropped tremendously over the last 2 years. I recall USFIV breaking 80k for CEO finals in 2015(could be 100K+). Now it can't even break 30k.

SFV isn't the new hotness anymore, it just isn't popular and Capcom has done little to revitalize interest in the game. The yearly retail releases did that, at least (plus SF4 was on two consoles).

Nabs

@nycfurby

Chat triggered about CEO. But the internet keeps dying at the venue. It's not their fault. Nightmare scenario for any streamer

I can't even use my 4g in ceo ballroom that's how bad it is

wow the view counts for SFV dropped tremendously over the last 2 years. I recall USFIV breaking 80k for CEO finals in 2015(could be 100K+). Now it can't even break 30k.

The stream is literally dropping every 2 minutes. Good luck getting any sort of growth in those conditions.

I'm surprised it's currently at 31k with the number of times the venue internet has dropped.

i would but the game still hasn't released in the west

Two more weeks fam and I'll be on that JPN copy

Been interested in this...is it pretty hype?

Tons of different suits. Fairly balanced considering how many characters there are (fairly, and I mean that loosely lel), movement based is your defense, big focus on the neutral game, team based, all in all a great fighting game.

....that'll die because if you wanna run sets it's online only. So besides needing a full setup for one person (and you need 4 to play a real match!), if the internet drops, too bad. No LAN. Expect a lot of online tournaments.

Top Bottom