• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO & Dreamhack Summer [CPT Premier] [06/16/17-06/19/17]

Dahbomb

Punk has only one weakness and that he's a huge ass Bonchan stan.

Dude trying to play stick and play Nash like Bonchan... nah son you are better than him!

jett

D-Member
Snake Eyez is just SOOOOOO FUCKING GOOOOOD GODDAAAAAAAAAAM

So happy he's getting it done with Gief this year. Finally, Capcpom made a viable Gief. :p

Even if Snake loses this I am just so impressed how he makes Gief work.

Seriously it's like art watching him play SF, both in 4 and in 5. Easily my favorite player.

Indeed. You can just tell by how much everyone in the audience is rooting for him. The true people's champ.

Syntsui

hqdefault.jpg

Congrats to Snake Eyez. I'm glad he finally got a big win on his belt. It's a nice little statement win that the world isn't free to Punk before EVO(although that didn't really matter when Tokido beat Infil last year at CEO).

Yeah interesting parallel to last year. Punk is still the EVO favorite for sure though.

joe2187

Banned
Meanwhile Im still waiting to see what the CPT stage and costume are for the past three months now it seems, but capcom doesnt seem to enjoy my money.

MrCarter

They usually hint if there's a trailer so I don't know why people expected anything. Anyway, well done to Snake Eyez winning his first premier event in SFV!

wow the view counts for SFV dropped tremendously over the last 2 years. I recall USFIV breaking 80k for CEO finals in 2015(could be 100K+). Now it can't even break 30k.

In the end, SF5 peaked around 52k. CapcomFighter stream alone was around 40k.

Makes me wonder what it would have peaked at if the internet didn't repeatedly reset the stream for the first half. The matches we missed sounded amazing. And, the entrances sounded silly.

Also worth noting, CEO MKX in 2015 (when it was brand new) got a peak of 45k. Injustice 2 today got a peak of 35k. OH NOEZ.

Fighting games are doing fine.

Top Bottom