• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEOTAKU BRK BEATDOWN ABUGET CUP TRETA RITT VSL TOPANGA

I think James is trying a little too hard. But it's cool, I hope the CS: GO people are enjoying themselves lol.

Final games, lets go.

JayEH

that bait. momochi really needed to do that there. he was being too predictable off V trigger cancel.

tumblr_n3xya0fs2e1r72ht7o1_r4_250_by_hakuxtemari-da2s2o9.gif

none of them give a shit lol

they want it to end as soon as possible

the epitome of "when's other game" crowd

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but those cheers kind of fooled me. We don't do that for each other in the FGC.

And yo, that suit case of cash. Xiaohai was most definitely hyped for that.

That was a great match.

I thought the production value sucked. I don't think these guys get it quite yet in regards to FGs. All those breaks don't make tension, they break it.

mbpm1

Those esports breaks kinda changed the environment. They changed the momentum. It's still exciting to see Xiaohai take it but i wonder how things might have gone if he didn't get that one break near the beginning of second set to compose.

Tripon

We're done for this week.

Next week: South East Asian Major (Capcom Pro Tour Global Premier Event in Singapore), Geek Weekend (CPT Ranking event EU in Dubai), The Big House 6 (The latest Supermajor for Smash), The Fall Classic (CPT Ranking event NA in Charlotte, NC),
Liga Official PlayStation Tournament (CPT ranking event EU in Barcelona), VSL The Fist (3rd week for Tekken 7:FR)

We're in the era of "If characters don't have easy abusive moves and have any weakness at all, game is boring".

I think we're gonna see Urien come out of the shadows in a few months, probably not in time for CPT finals but I could see a few top 8 finishes for him in the months leading up to it. He has strong damage and good normals with nasty reset/mixup possibilities off Aegis.

Top Bottom